can you talk and under stand mole speak

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 16, 2012, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulpin

I accually find the larger words hard to 'unnerstand'. If one wants to speak mole, then let'im try. You'd have to be a die hard, deep researcher, no messing ups kind of person, if you can truely speak it without the need to ask 'How does a mole pronounce that word?'

Anyway can speak the simple word, But as for speaking large words... 'You'm bes' stay wi' small'uns if'n you'm speaks mole.'

W0NWILL

You'm roight, zurr. Summtoimes Oi kin't toipe et, but Oi kin speak et vurry well.

Veil Sixclaw

burr aye youm right thur hurrhurrhurrhurrhurrhurr  ;D
Pie iz awesome

brocka

Hurr, burr, oh aye, Marms 'n Zurrs! Boi 'okey, enny beaster az can't unnerstan' it, giv 'im owd 'arry, says oi! 

Vilu Daskar

I can't speak it but I can understand it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

GeminyaTome

Yes and no. I can understand it, but I can't speak it. I mean, if I have the book right there, I can read aloud, I just can't speak it.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Veil Sixclaw

gud gud oi gurtly loves mole speak  ;) hurrhurrr
Pie iz awesome

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

rachel25

I can't write it but i can speak it and understand it and i think i know what it is it's a Gloucester accent my older brother can mimic it  ;)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Ho urr, molespeak is loik a secon' langij' to oi!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

I can not only understand Mole speech, but speak it pretty well!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

"Oi, burr oi bee o'doin et as ee wanted, zurr!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw