News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think happened next??

Started by Martin the third, October 23, 2012, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin the third

have you ever wondered what happened to Ashleg when he left Kotir??
he used to work for the wildcat, but he ran off!!!

give me your best guesses!! 8)

Rainshadow

Ugh, I need to reread the entire series soooo badly!  Who was Ashleg and what was Kotir again?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Kotir was the wildcat fortress that Redwall was built over, Ashleg was the Pinemartin that had the lame leg, and ran off on Tsarmina.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Aha.  Yeah, I thought I recognized the name Kotir.  Thanks.
  As for what I think happened to Ashleg, he probably got killed by something or somebeast later on.  I can just picture a badger finding him.  *Shudders*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dreamer

hmm.....I don't know. Maybe he died or was killed. Maybe not.
~Dreamer~

Redwallfan7

Maybe he formed his own group of fighters?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Maybe his wooden leg got stuck in the mud and he died of lack of water or some thing.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lutra

I don't suspect he lived much longer.  He was an older beast, having served Tsarmina and her father, plus the peg leg certainly didn't make it any easier to hunt.  My guess would be he starves when he has to truly fend for himself.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Oh, I forgot that he served under Tsarmina's father.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

GeminyaTome

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 23, 2012, 04:41:20 PM
  Aha.  Yeah, I thought I recognized the name Kotir.  Thanks.
  As for what I think happened to Ashleg, he probably got killed by something or somebeast later on.  I can just picture a badger finding him.  *Shudders*
hehehe..... yeah.... My guess would be him just wandering, and eventually dying of old age, or like Rainshadow said, getting found by some beast. Interesting, though...
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

phoenixfoden

brocka

I think he may have learned a bitter lesson about trust. Maybe he formed a group of his own, maybe vermin with himself as leader. Or, if he learned anything , maybe he just lived out his days as he pleased. Whether or not he was a die-hard vermin is open to speculation. What book was it that had a rat that killed his horde leader and remained at Redwall? I think he was the one that showed the dibbuns how to make model ships and boats. Anyone know offhand?

GeminyaTome

Quote from: brocka on November 01, 2012, 11:01:56 PM
I think he may have learned a bitter lesson about trust. Maybe he formed a group of his own, maybe vermin with himself as leader. Or, if he learned anything , maybe he just lived out his days as he pleased. Whether or not he was a die-hard vermin is open to speculation. What book was it that had a rat that killed his horde leader and remained at Redwall? I think he was the one that showed the dibbuns how to make model ships and boats. Anyone know offhand?

Blaggut. Or Blackgut, depending on who you might ask...... ;)
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

phoenixfoden

W0NWILL

Well, those dibbuns called him Blackguts. So Geminya was right; it depends who you ask.