News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 25, 2013, 07:32:01 PM
Wow you have some good stuff would you like to do an art exchange.
I would love to!

I'm glad to be back and I shall continue taking requests.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Leatho Shellhound

Really cool!

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Mucroni-manum
Species: Hare
Physical description: She is a strong arctic hare with beautiful blue eyes. Where her left forepaw should have been, there was a blade of a Kopis sword.
Weapon(s): Trident and Kopis sword hand.
Clothing: She wore a Lorica Musculata (breastplate) and a snake skin leather battle skirt armor. And she wears large barbaric looking earings. Brown caligae sandals.

Thanks!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 08, 2013, 03:38:24 AM
Really cool!

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Mucroni-manum
Species: Hare
Physical description: She is a strong arctic hare with beautiful blue eyes. Where her left forepaw should have been, there was a blade of a Kopis sword.
Weapon(s): Trident and Kopis sword hand.
Clothing: She wore a Lorica Musculata (breastplate) and a snake skin leather battle skirt armor. And she wears large barbaric looking earings. Brown caligae sandals.

Thanks!

Here you are Leatho, hope she's to your standards:
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Nice! Really like the style of the hare! Great poses and detail on both your recent pics. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on September 07, 2013, 11:48:49 PM
I would love to!

Ok Sorry It took me some time to see this. I'm still debating on who I want you to do. Would you rather do a Squirrel an otter or a mouse?   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2013, 05:45:52 PM
Quote from: cregga rose eyes on September 07, 2013, 11:48:49 PM
I would love to!

Ok Sorry It took me some time to see this. I'm still debating on who I want you to do. Would you rather do a Squirrel an otter or a mouse?   

I'm good with either squirrel or otter. Would you like me to put my "trade" on your topic. And also would you rather draw a fox, otter, or squirrel.
Drifting with the wind

Faiyloe

Sure you can post your trade on my Topic. As for your characters that is a hard choice you just picked the top three creatures that I am most comfortable with. Foxes are the easiest vermin to draw even though I don't draw them very often. Squirrel are my favorite so I draw them a lot, and I am starting to draw more otters. I am able to do more variety of poses and expression with the squirrel but other than that I don't care.   

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 16, 2013, 11:43:28 PM
Sure you can post your trade on my Topic. As for your characters that is a hard choice you just picked the top three creatures that I am most comfortable with. Foxes are the easiest vermin to draw even though I don't draw them very often. Squirrel are my favorite so I draw them a lot, and I am starting to draw more otters. I am able to do more variety of poses and expression with the squirrel but other than that I don't care.   

Wow, guess I got lucky. I still need to come up with a character sheet so I'll get back to you.
Drifting with the wind

Faiyloe

Can't wait here's my character.

Name: Yath Lona Swifttail 
Species: Squirrel
Side: Good
Personality: Strong willed, good nurtured, fierce fighter, a loner, likes to do things her way. 
Appearance: Light brown gray fur, yellow-brown tunic, brown belt, haversack (optional), sparkling black eyes. 
Weapons: A bow and a dirk with intricate hilt. It was forged by a badger lord.   
Position: Mossflower maybe walking along the path or in the woods. A blank page is fine too though. 

Rainshadow

Very cool, Cregga!  I love how you drew her breastplate and skirt!  And that trident is terrifying!  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!