News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Well give Mokkan a little more credit. Marlfoxes are notorious for their amazing ability to hide in plain site. Zwilt, to an extent as well, but can Mokkan really be matched there?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

When talking about a fight, Mokkan wouldn't be able to fight completely hidden.
It would be quite hard, unless he decided to just use a bow and snipe Zwilt. Which I can argue, that if Mokkan can do it, Zwilt can too.

Steelinghades

Zwilt's shown himself to be one of the few somewhat competent vermin fighters in Redwall, I'll give it to him, not to mention his weapon of choice is more suited for unarmoured fighting then Mokkan's.

Delthion

Mokkan, one well-placed blow from the shadows does just as much as many in plain sight.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

Zwilt takes the win this time!

New Round!

Lady Cregga Rose Eyes from The Long Patrol
vs.
Lord Urthstripe the Strong from Salamandastron

Who would win?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

How did Urthstripe die?

The Skarzs

Spoiler
He hurled himself off basically the top of Salamandastron, bringing Ferhago the Assassin down with him.

HARDCOOOORRE.
[close]

Hmm. This one is a bit tough. I will post on it later.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

So he chose that? Ah. Kay. He wins. Because Cregga was blinded.

Steelinghades

I don't recall Urthstripe actually doing much in Salamandastron, I'd give it to Cregga as of right now while I research Urthstripe.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Urthstripe will win unless this is before cregga was blinded.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ashleg on April 03, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
So he chose that? Ah. Kay. He wins. Because Cregga was blinded.

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on April 11, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
Urthstripe will win unless this is before cregga was blinded.

The Long Patrol
This is before Cregga was blinded!
[close]

Tungro

#1 Cluny the Scourge
#2 Badrang the Tyrant
#3 Ungatt Trunn

Ouroboros

Quote from: Tungro on March 08, 2019, 06:46:49 PM
#1 Cluny the Scourge
#2 Badrang the Tyrant
#3 Ungatt Trunn

I would flip that. Cats eat rats.

Tungro

True, but Cluny was a much better leader and tactician that Ungatt

Ouroboros

Quote from: Tungro on March 08, 2019, 10:50:38 PM
True, but Cluny was a much better leader and tactician that Ungatt

I disagree. Cluny's siege tactics only got his soldiers killed, and he never really managed to take a church except for maybe five minutes at the end. Trunn took over a fortress, and quite easily if I remember correctly.