News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on March 10, 2013, 05:36:30 PM
Ungatt Trunn would have to be on the list but there's also Swartt Sixclaw (who everybody forgets about) and there's Vilu Dasker Urgan Nagru aswell Ferahgo the Assassin must be on the list as well Mokkan the Marlfox!
Your right about all the villains... except Ungatt Trunn, that is...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

The votes are in and....

It's a DRAW :o

New Matchup!

Cluny the Scourge from Redwall
Vs.
Tsarmina the Wildcat from Mossflower

For this fight, Cluny will have access to the weapons he carried on him in the book. His tail will not be poisonous.

WHO WOULD WIN!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

That's a really tough choice, both vermin were powerful in their own way. I'm going to have to agree with Leatho and say Tsarmina. Simply because in Mossflower she didn't mess around and even had her own guards shivering.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Cluny!!!!! Tsarminia went crazy  :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Also arguable, they BOTH went crazy. I'd definitely go Tsarmina though, she was a very powerful WIldcat, and barely bested by Martin even when she WAS crazy. Cluny was defeated by Matthias (and yes, he was crazy at the time too).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

321tumbler

Tsarmina... that cruel, hard laugh that will put shivers down the spine of badgers.

Ungatt Trunn

I'd have to go with Tsarmina. She did go crazy, but she was much more cruel and viciouse than Cluny could ever be.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annnd...

Tsarmina Wildcat wins by a landslide!

New Matchup!

Finbar Galedeep from The Bellmaker
Vs.
Leatho Shellhound from High Rhulain

For this fight, both beasts will be armed before facing eachother with any weapon of choice.

Who Would Win?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

FINBARR GALEDEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Log-a-Log

Finnbarr- he is much stronger. He singlehandedly killed the foxwolf by picking him up and ramming him into a tree
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Romsca

That part was awesome! (Even though Urgan Nagru was my favorite villain)

Leatho Shellhound

Leatho Shellhound, all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could kill Finnbarr before he could even get in sword range.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner