yes
5 (22.7%)
no
13 (59.1%)
mabey
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

phoenixfoden

Did plugg firetail survive getting attacked by the snakes or not?

Romsca

Redwaller

I voted yes but I meant no. Could you maybe reset the pole count please?

phoenixfoden

i really belive He lived.he was such an awesome fox and awesome foxes dond die that easily!

Redwaller

Tiria Wildlough

See my opinion on this in this thread. For people who are too lazy to look: PLUGG DIED. (IMO)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skyblade

*Spoilers*

Well, technically he had to die someday. This is another one of those "did he die or not?" deaths. It's possible that he got himself out of the snake's grasp when he was out of sight by the freebooters and the rest, though not very likely. He was already wounded from his fight with Kurda and the bite that had already been inflicted on him, and we find out he didn't kill the snakes so if he did live he would have to have run from them. So, in my opinion, it's possible but not probable that he lived.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Romsca

Well Chickenhound was bit by a snake and survived. Plugg could've, but unfortunately he might not have been quite as sane

Tiria Wildlough

True, but remember that there were three snakes, not one, so there would be less chance that he survived.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Exactly! Three snake bites are a lot! And if her wasn't bitten when he was taken, even if he ran, the snakes would've catched him.

Redwallfan7

I haven't really paid much attention to this before, but I'm going to agree with Tiria. With three snakes, there's no way he survived.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Foxes are pretty sneaky. I am a fox actually and I know my way around things too easily. Plugg would have died someday, but I still believe he could have survived. He was one sneaky guy. (When I say I'm a fox, I mean I'm a furry fox. Half.)

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000