Most Dangerous Horde (relative to size)

Started by James Gryphon, July 10, 2011, 06:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blademaster

I like those pathetic rats at the begining of high rulain ;D
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Taggerung The Otter

cluny is a legendary vermin. i one Redwall book while trying to capture redwall a vermin stated that he did not want to end up like cluny. FTW
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Muse

That's in my new rp, hundreds of billions. So when I say massive, I mean massive. Remember Gulo? He only had 100 vermin.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Ungatt Trunn

The Blue Hordes were definitely the most dangerous. The soldiers wern't cowerds, and just think about how large the army was...
P.S my 500th post!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on May 19, 2013, 11:00:54 PM
The Blue Hordes
I second that.  Their numbers were huge, and they conquered Salamandastron.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm gonna chooze ze Corpzemakerz. Gotta ztay loyal tae ze Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Probably the Bluehordes. They were strong in number and Ungatt Trunn was pretty smart.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buzz_Bumble

The most dangerous "horde" is obviously the Redwall and Salamandastron "hordes" ... they always win in the end.  :)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Nadaz, voice of the host

I think that the Juska Bor were perhaps relative to size one of the best vermin armies due to their strong leadership. My other top picks include Swartt's horde, Cluny, and Gabool. Most of the more mobile vermin bands are likely to have more experience and be better at fighting, although they often suffer from infighting ie. Ublaz's navy. Stationary forces tend to have stronger leadership but tend to lack good fighting ability after seasons without action and are therefore more vulnerable ie. my (Nadaz's) rats, the thousand eye army.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

Badrang was kinda impressive too since they had to unite all of the northlands to finally beat him, and even that came at a heavy price.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Forgive me for my ignorance oh wise one, but what book was Badrang from? LoL by any chance?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

He came from the book, "Martin the Warrior."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Rose dying was a heavy price for us readers and especially the characters- buuuut I think on a macro scale the woodlanders didn't loose that many beasts.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!