"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Most creative death of any creature

Started by Storm, July 11, 2011, 02:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 11, 2011, 11:35:28 PM
Gabool + Scorpion = Gabool dead

Yes, I found this was a good solution because everyone wanted to kill Gabool.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Osu

Right, saved them the possiblilty of duking it out over him. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Scragg the Weasel

I liked the way the wraith died in Outcast of Redwall. Folrig and Ruddle being chased by Porty in Salamandastron, Porty throws a stone, Sunflash ducks, Folrig and Ruddle duck, Wraith jumps onto windowsill behind the otters... SPLAKK!!! Down goes Wraith, As if falling off a mountain wasnt enough, his poisoned knife or "kisserrrrr" is also impaled in his jaw. then to add insult to injury neither Sunflash, Sandgall or Sabretache realize that he was just slain, and furthermore supposedly his body was never found because he blended so well with the sand.
Where do I sign?

Janglur Swifteye

Princess Kurda: she was running away from Triss, and she tripped and fell on her broken sabre.

Tiria Wildlough

I love how Bullflay was strangled with his own whiplash. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Bullfly had the best death as far as I'm concerned. Know why? Because it was Ranguvar Foeseeker that killed him!!!!  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Cludd's death was gross. At least he died with his wondrous cape on...lol
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

Swartt's idea of poisoning the glass and not the drink was creative.  Got to convince those buggers the drink is safe to get them to take the bait.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The geniuz o' tha' iz, iz tha' naeone examinez the glazz fer trasez o' poizon, they alwayz azzume tha' the drink iz poizon. He uzed their own ego'z againzt them, by zayin' tha' he had tae drink out o' the borin' ol bottle while they got tae drink out o' thiz nize fanzy goblet. Thiz iz another reazon why ah alwayz liked Balefur, because he didnae faw fer thiz trick.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

What?? All I got out of that was: "The...o'...the...fer...they...the...drink...He...their...own...them...by...he...had...drink... out....o'...the...borin'...ol...bottle....while...they...got...drink....out...o'....goblet....another....why....liked.....because.....he.....fer.....trick..."
How does that make sense?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 21, 2011, 06:04:55 PM
The geniuz o' tha' iz, iz tha' naeone examinez the glazz fer trasez o' poizon, they alwayz azzume tha' the drink iz poizon. He uzed their own ego'z againzt them, by zayin' tha' he had tae drink out o' the borin' ol bottle while they got tae drink out o' thiz nize fanzy goblet. Thiz iz another reazon why ah alwayz liked Balefur, because he didnae faw fer thiz trick.
It says, "The genius of that is, is that no-one examines the glass for traces of poison, they always assume that the drink is poisen.  He used their own egos against them by syaing that he had to drink out of the boring old bottle while they got to drink out of theis nise fancy goblet.  This is another reason why I always like Balefur, because he didn't fall for this trick."  ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Osu

Kurda's death was a great disappointment for me. :c Bladd, on the other hand... XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Dotti

Bladd's death was probably the most creative!  I mean, getting killed by a pot of oatmeal???  That takes some imagination!  And I love the poem the vermin wrote about Bladd and Plugg.  It ended with "Oh what a sad tale it makes!  The one killed by breakfast at lunchtime, the other ate up by snakes."  :D :D :D  :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

White One6193

Y'all fergot Ublaz Mad Eyes! Killed by his own snake!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!