Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
0 (0%)
The Rouge Crew
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

martins#1fan

I've started re-reading the first book Redwall today.
This will be the 2nd time I've read it. Only the 2nd because Redwall is actually one of my least favorites.
I've read MTW five times. ( as if that's not obvious )  ::)
In about a week or two I'm gonna make it six!

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Captain Tammo

I haven't read Mossflower in a while. I've read every book in the series at least once. Legend of Luke 2 or 3 times and The Long Patrol I think 3 times. Now I'm reading Eragon. It's a good book I recommend it
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Matthias720

I started rereading Lord Brocktree last night. I'm going to go through the entire series and see how long it takes (probably at least 6 months :P).

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I've read everything twice, with the exception of Doomwyte and The Sable Quean, as those are newer additions to my collection. And I've read The Legend of Luke three times.
And the Rogue Crew, never.

Actually, I've read Mossflower three times. I read it in late February this year again
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Believe it or not, I'm reading Redwall for the first time at the moment.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I'm re-reading MTW and I have finished Lord Brocktree just last week. I have read all the books (including Rogue Crew) only once.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Storm

I re-read almost every book that I read, so as I love Redwall I re-read a lot. The one book that I haven't read a lot is "The Outcast of Redwall". I hate sad endings even though this is a great book. Please forgive me, fans of this honorable book.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Osu

I'm rereading the Legend of Luke after... years. I do believe I've read all of the books too many times to count. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Quote from: Osu on July 14, 2011, 06:23:28 PM
I do believe I've read all of the books too many times to count. ;D
Ditto. Is that something we should be proud of, or a sign that we need to get a life? :D

Osu

I vote we claim it as a sign of superior literacy skills. ;D

Matthias720

Sounds good. I toast our accomplishment with a mug of October Ale. Cheers.

Osu

And I with a large glass of strawberry fizz. Cheers, sir! ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And I with a glass of milk!..........what??!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Bananagirl

I have read most of the books at least two times but i have ready Mariel for redwall and triss like three times each, i have read outcast of redwall only once as i don't really like that book as much as the rest. i am almost done with the sable Queen right now this is the first time i have read it (thank you library for having it ) and i haven't read the rogue crew yet.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 14, 2011, 07:00:36 PM
And I with a glass of milk!..........what??!

I'm using chocolate milk! Cheers and all that, eh wot!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."