Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
0 (0%)
The Rouge Crew
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lunar_Stellaris

I own the entire series almost and have been reading for....10 years? yeah i've been a fan since MTW and recent got Sable Quean which i read and liked.
i've re-read almost all of them at least once though....Mossflower is one of my faves so i've read that over 5 times haha

DanielofRedwall

I've read MTW 3 times. I've read quite a few Redwall books twice and once I finish the Rogue Crew, which shouldn't be too long, I'll read the rest twice, starting with Rakkety Tam.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

I'm like Matthias and Osu, I've read them too many times to count. I used to let myself read every book once every six months. I've only read the later ones once or twice, though. I decided to re-read the whole series before I get to The Rogue Crew, and I'm up to Legend of Luke.

Gonff

I've read them all at least once. Mossflower and several others I've read twice. Eulilia and Matimeo are sitting on my bed to read as soon as I finish this Dee Henderson book.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

martins#1fan

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 14, 2011, 05:43:18 PM
I started rereading Lord Brocktree last night. I'm going to go through the entire series and see how long it takes (probably at least 6 months :P).
Maybe...... it takes about a week to read a book... yep it's up around the 6 month mark.  :o
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

GeminyaTome

I have re-read almost all the books I own!  I actually just finished reading The Long Patrol for the third time.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on July 15, 2011, 05:51:50 AM
I'm like Matthias and Osu, I've read them too many times to count. I used to let myself read every book once every six months. I've only read the later ones once or twice, though. I decided to re-read the whole series before I get to The Rogue Crew, and I'm up to Legend of Luke.
Are you going by publication order, chronological order or no order at all? I read the series in no particular order, still made sense, exept I accidentally read the Bellmaker before Mariel of Redwall... Bad mistake.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

I going to reread the series. But I'm also going to read other books, so it'll take me a lot longer to do it.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 15, 2011, 03:53:56 PM
Are you going by publication order, chronological order or no order at all? I read the series in no particular order, still made sense, exept I accidentally read the Bellmaker before Mariel of Redwall... Bad mistake.
I'm reading in chronological order, sorry, I should have pointed that out! I've read the series so many times that it probably doesn't matter what order I read them in, but I've always done my re-reads in chronological order.

Tiria Wildlough

I own Marlfox, Eulalia, Mossflower, Pearls of Lutra, and Taggerung.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

I have, or have had at some point:

Redwall, cassette
Mossflower, paperback
Mariel of Redwall, paperback
Outcast of Redwall, paperback
Pearls of Lutra, paperback
The Long Patrol, hardback
Marlfox, paperback
Lord Brocktree, cassette
Taggerung, paperback
Rakkety Tam, hardback

I believe that's it -- if there's anything I'm missing, I might have had a Redwall paperback at some time, but I can't remember whether I really did or if I just borrowed it from the library.

If I was going to go to special effort to reread some, it'd be the first three, Redwall, Mossflower, and Mattimeo -- the first two just because they're fun and some of my favorites, Mattimeo because I haven't read it in years.
« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

Quote from: Lily on July 17, 2011, 05:57:57 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 15, 2011, 03:53:56 PM
I'm reading in chronological order, sorry, I should have pointed that out! I've read the series so many times that it probably doesn't matter what order I read them in, but I've always done my re-reads in chronological order.
Ditto. Chronological is probably the best way to do a reread of the series. Puts everything in perspective, ya'know?

Gonff

The first time I read through the books I read them in chronological order. Now I'm just picking out the books I liked most to re-read, but I will probably eventually go through them all in order again.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Scragg the Weasel

for me.
1. Redwall-read 4 or 5 times, listened to 3 times.
2. Mossflower- 3 times (i got the special leather bound hardcover with  those amazing full page pictures)
3. Triss and the long patrol- once only although i really loved these two books especially triss, i will buy them one day.
4. the rogue crew- never procrastinating i guess
5. every thing else i have read at least twice mostly because i own them.

BTW- this is just what i have read from start to finish, often i will read an epic battle here and there to get a quick fix. I remember how each book goes anyway.
Where do I sign?