News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ranger's Apprentice

Started by Tungro, March 27, 2019, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

I saw there were a few mentions of it but no actually topic, so here it is!
(P.S. Join the newly created forum today! http://www.rangerapprentice.boards.net)

The Grey Coincidence

I think I read the first chapter of the first book in the series but I never really got into it.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

The later chapters really build up the story, you should read it again, your missing out :P

The Witessss

what is it about? ..and did I see Seb? can I join even if I don't know the series? EDIT: I went to register but it had an error occurring.. or something.. do I have to put in an e-mail to register?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

If you want to know more about it, read the books :P
Yes that is the same Seb  ;)
It is required to input an e-mail to register so the platform can mail you if any errors occur with your account
(In the privacy settings you can change who is able to view your address)

The Witessss

okay. I will see if I can sign up. can I fake my birthday year? it says I have to have a year down but won't accept anyone younger than 13.

EDIT: i just did.

EDITEDIT: now I need an "activation key"? what? or I "try again or click the link in the activation email to skip this step."? what is that supposed to mean?

Tungro

You should receive an e-mail from proboards.net that gives you a link to activate your account.
{Might be better to continue by PM so we don't get off topic}

The Witessss

I will check later, I don't see one yet.

Sebias of Redwall

Revive!
Is anyone still interested in joining? We might be able to squeeze a few more members in... ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!