News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

If Brian could see the forum

Started by Captain Tammo, April 16, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Do you think any of the Jacques family visits the forum? Do you think they'd be thrilled to see such a community as ours, or disappointed? What do you think they'd say if they saw all the things on the forum? What would Brian think of it?

NOTE: I was going to put this in the "Cavern Hole" section of the forum, but I thought that if anything should be related to the Redwall series, its the Author's family!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

I hope they saw it.  :D I wonder if one of his children or grandchilden (if he has any) are users on here?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Hmmmm....I think that he would be pleased to see soooo many people showing so much intrest in his books, and talking quite a bit about them.
I wish that BJ would be part of this Forum :-\

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Free Thought

I think that he'd be honoured to see people still talking about the series.  I mean really, when was Redwall published? 1980something?  That's like 30years ago.  Good on ya, Brian.  *Pat on the back* ;D

I highly doubt people will be talking about Twilight Saga 30 years from now except to shake their heads and say- what were we thinking???  ;)

Rusvul

People in day-to-day life (Mine, at least :P)  don't talk about it now. Redwall will never die, until every single one of us, and all of our descendents who we share Redwall with, are dead, books live long after their authors. And in a way, the author lives as long as the book they wrote, their name is never forgotten.
We will never forget you, Brian Jaques. Rest In Peace.

Lutra

I believe Mr. Jacques would be happy with the forum, to see how people enjoy his stories (and enjoy READING). :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

It would be cool if any of his sons joined this Forum, since BJ obviously cant :-X. That would be pretty cool.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

I think he would like the discussion area but he might think some of the games and spam that we do are pretty stupid.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Darkenmal

The fact that people enjoy talking about the world he created, with many good natured discussions and friendships born over something that he created for the children inside all of us; would make him very happy and content.

Cheers everyone.
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

phoenixfoden

it would be great if one of his sons was a member
imagine if he saw the forum before his books were published,he probly wouldent belive it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 24, 2013, 12:45:19 AM
I think he would like the discussion area but he might think some of the games and spam that we do are pretty stupid.
Err, a lot of them are.

Matthias720

It would be a great honor if David or Marc Jacques decided to join the forum. Although, they probably would feel uncomfortable if they received too much attention. So if either of you are reading this, you can keep your identity a secret. :)

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 24, 2013, 12:35:23 PM
Quote from: Mask on April 24, 2013, 12:45:19 AM
Err, a lot of them are.
Agreed.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3