News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Best Memories and Moments of Redwall

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 09, 2011, 02:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

*spoiler* Bragoon and Saro's death scene, where they're holding paws and talking... that's the only part in any book ever that has made me openly cry.

Also very sad and burned into my memory is the scene where Vurg finds all the shipwreck victims in Legend of Luke, notably when he finds poor Cardo the cook.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Log-a-Log

The scene when Luke drives the boat into the rocks. That part is unforgettable. 
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Muse

To choose one? I can't.

Rollo.
Dumble. He made me cry, I don't know why.
Matthias and Cluny.
Halfchop. "Kachunk!" :D :'(
Plugg Firetail's missing tail.

This is so nostalgic it's making me sad!
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Log-a-Log on November 11, 2011, 01:19:21 AM
The scene when Luke drives the boat into the rocks. That part is unforgettable. 
Bore - ing. ::) Luke the Warrior is commonplace. ::) ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

I think that part was quite cool. Remember the "strawberry trees"?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Firewall978

My favorite redwall moment is when Mathias Kills Cluny.... With the Joseph bell!!!!!......

DanielofRedwall

My all time favourite part is the battle between Martin and Tsarmina in Mossflower. It is so thrilling and suspenseful and written with such great detail. One of the only real parts in the final battle against the main villain leader where the main character seemed in real danger. I loved it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

I just finished Martin the Warrior today, re-reading it.  And I cried openly when the Fur and Freedom fighters were passing out the last javelins to make their final stand.  It was so sad and brave and loaded with emotion.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

KaiTheDog

This one particular scene in Martin the Warrior never fails to make me laugh:

Pg 225,
"Badrang came thundering out, tripped over Gurrad's body, picked himself swiftly up and kicked the carcass bad-temperedly.

Marlfox Vanish

I love the feasts too i hate reading them just before lunch

Redwallfan7

Grath and Inbar going away together to that island, the battles, skalrag, I have a lot.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Clary, Thyme, and Rosie's last stand will always be burned into my memory.

Also when Beau can't remember his own name(look in my sig).  :D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwall rules

The things that make me cry when someone good like Rose of noonvale and felldoh get killed. So if someone good dies and they were kind and kind of the lead role I cry. But if like in Martin the warrior they talk about the flirgy twinj it makes me laugh  :D
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

Skipper

I love it when Rollo starts turning Basil's song's into a more violent version. On of my favourite ever parts is when Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk defeats Pitru and Slothunog.

Redwallfan7

I loved Bragoon and Saro's friendship.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers