How to stop a person from bullying you ?

Started by adamm, May 15, 2013, 08:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I don't have any problems with bullies, except two:

1. My neighbors have three kids(17, 15, 12) and the two younger ones started calling me names after something happened with my sister.(really annoying)

2. There's this guy(which doesn't have any of the problems above) that usually annoy me. Like taking hold of me and twisting my arms, faking that he's going to hit me. So I usually just stare him in the eye, and say. "Why do you do that?" And sometimes he shows me something he's working on, and says, "You don't know what that is, your too small.(he's only a year or two older than me)" So once I told him, "No I don't know that, but I know things you don't know. We all have things we're good at." And also once I told him, "If I knew how it worked, I'd be able to do just as good at you. How did you come to konw that before someone showed you?"

phoenixfoden

If hes taking hold of you and twisting your arms when you dont dont him to you should tell a teacher

Redwaller

It's not at school(I don't go there.) It's somewhere I go. But I don't mind, it doesn't really hurt, and if I wanted I could beat him easily.

Rusvul

Hmm. If you have the capability to overpower him. I'd suggest just forcing his hands off of your arms. Don't, like, beat him up or anything, but when he tries to hurt you just shove him away from you. At least, that's what I'd do.

Redwaller

I get around him pretty easily. But what helps me is that if he does something bad, I can just tell and he'll never bother me again.