Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Let plotting for Round 4 begin! In this round there will be two boards again. Swords and Crew. You will each write your characters regrouping, licking wounds, and conversing after the battle. It will take place the day after the battle. Your character may start by just waking up from their battle induced sleep or in whatever position they find themselves in the day after the battle.

You will each be judged on three posts in the final round. These are the posts and how they will be judged:

Internal dialog: Basically writing your character's thoughts for an entire post. Can include flash backs, guilt, pain, joy, whatever your character would be thinking.

Judged on: Creativity, character development, and SPAG

Interaction with other characters: Basically your character interacting with other characters. Can be just one other if you decide on that. Could also be a small group. You guys can decide. (my characters that are still alive may be used in this if requested. i.e. Tim and Hooktail)

Judged on: Description, plot movement, and SPAG.

You may now begin plotting!

BrookSkimmer

Time frame: Around 10AM

Weather: Clear but with storm clouds forming out at sea. Chilly wind.

General Notes:

BloodSpine crew have moved their injured and dead into boats and sailed to a close by island. Their posts will take place at or near the island.

Swords: cave dwellings have been secured. Clean up from battle is taking place.

Rainshadow

So, should we do something with Spera and Hooktail, Brook?  Seeing as I'll probably have Spera's whole story go that she blacked out after the battle, so she'd still be by the unconscious rat.  ;)  If not, we could have it that he ran off while she was out or something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Seeing as how my character ran (limped?) back into the battle, Liv can find a wounded/almost dead person (or two or three or more) and try to find a way to help them since she's not one of the heavily wounded.
EDIT: Oh wait! Do we only get 3 posts this round?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Ceteruler

If Marcus isn't found by any of the controlled characters, I'm gonna have an NPC find him... *cough*

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Icefire on May 25, 2013, 04:13:15 PM
Seeing as how my character ran (limped?) back into the battle, Liv can find a wounded/almost dead person (or two or three or more) and try to find a way to help them since she's not one of the heavily wounded.
EDIT: Oh wait! Do we only get 3 posts this round?
No I think you mark three of your posts with a "*" to be judjed.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ceteruler on May 25, 2013, 05:46:32 PM
If Marcus isn't found by any of the controlled characters, I'm gonna have an NPC find him... *cough*

I could help you.

Why are we Judged on SPAG?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Would anyone care to find Spera?  Revive her somehow?  If not, I can just do an NPC or something.  Hmm, maybe Joey could find her...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

@everyone: you can have up to seven posts in Round 4. Mark three for judging. 1 for internal dialog  and two for interaction.

@Leatho: SPAG is basic know how for role play posting.  A person's SPAG says much about their role playing abilities. That is why it is judged. Plus it gives 1 objective thing to judge. Everything else is subjective judging.

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 25, 2013, 10:11:54 PM
  Would anyone care to find Spera?  Revive her somehow?  If not, I can just do an NPC or something.  Hmm, maybe Joey could find her...
You want to traumatize a small child?! ;)
I'll wait until the end of this discussion and find whoever still need finding. :D

WarriorOfMossflower

Sora will need finding, if anyone's up for it. I plan for her to die in the end, but I was thinking maybe one of the other Swords can stumble across her, bring her back to the caves, try to assess her wounds, find out it's useless, etc. Just a thought. I guess we'll be doing that with a lot of the unconscious characters, or at least the ones that are badly injured.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

BrookSkimmer

Icefire

Which characters need finding? Thus far I know of...
-Sora
-Spera
-Marcus
Anyone else?

Ceteruler

I would have said that Tim should find whoever did the best in round 3- however, all three got the same score. (I'm still upset at myself for being one point behind. I don't wanna get second again! -.-)

Icefire

I know I said I was going to wait until the end of this discussion, but I have a little extra time so I'm just going to start overcontributing again. :D Tell me when I need to shut up.
I think Liv should find Sora or Spera since those three were all cavemates. My character could be just about anywhere on the battlefield right now. If I understand correctly, Sora started off relatively close to Tim and Vannøyne. I'm not sure where Vannøyne ended up, but we could pretend it was near Marcus. We could also pretend that Tim stayed relatively close to Sora (although we was too busy with his own foes to help her with her own foe ::)). Liv could end up somewhere near Spera (since she's been trying to keep an eye out for Spera most of the rpg).
Of course, this totally leaves out Xbalantie, Nevfae, and Frost. Where did they end up?
EDIT: Wow! Can you tell I've been spending most of my time with small children for the last few weeks? "Let's pretend...."