News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

July 4th, America's Independence

Started by WoodlandWarrior, July 01, 2013, 11:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodlandWarrior

Since July 4th is just a few days away, I'd like to take this time to wish all my American friends a Happy 4th of July. And to my neighboring friends of Canada, South America, and the folks across the pond and beyond, I'd like to celebrate our friendship!

So let us remember the Founding Fathers who drafted our Constitution and Declared our Independence, giving us freedom and a united foundation to stand on, which we are proud of everyday.

God bless all my friends, America, and Happy 4th of July! ;D
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

I might be going to a friend's house for the Independence day! They have a huge zip line, and I mean HUGE! :o Were gunna have a great Independence Day!

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

I like going really fast down them. I might make a topic for this...

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 02, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
I like going really fast down them. I might make a topic for this...
Yes, you should ;D

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Happy 2nd of July, folks!  :P  I don't believe I can say 'Happy 4th', yet, seeing as that's still two days away.  And if we're talking about what we're doing, on the 3rd I'm going to a friend's house and we're gonna have a huge (and I mean HUGE) potluck.  It's cool, they have a lake house, complete with a dock, and the fire department by the lake always has a fireworks display on the 3rd, so I'm gonna be there till somewhere around midnight-ish.  :P  But I'm pretty sure that I'm just gonna be hanging out around the keyboard with two other people that play piano.  We have some pretty fun times, playing tunes and just chatting.  All of us are usually sugar-high by that time, so it's all fun.  ;D

On the 4th I'm gonna be going to another friend's house and there's gonna be a barbecue.  It's not as big of a celebration, but it's still pretty fun.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Captain Tammo

Here's to zip lines and independence!

'MERICA!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lutra

From the resident Ranger Rick fan and historical curator:  Happy 4th of July! (complete with patriot hats)

Drawing by Lorin Thompson, 1976
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Krowdon

Anyone (besides Rainshadow) Doing anything fun on the 4th?

I believe I will have family over for a barbecue and fireworks.