News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

*sneaks into the kitchen and steals a scone*

Abbot Matthias isn't around to tell us to stop no more!

*runs out with pockets full of pastries*

Rainshadow

Wait, what?  *Steals one of Won's stolen scones and starts munching on it*  Whaddaya mean, Father Abbot's gone?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

*Snatches scone back from Rain*

He's gone to Salamandastron or sommint!

Tam and Martin

Heeheehee da Farver Habbit bees goned! *steals a Candied Chestnut*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Grabs stolen food from Tam and Won*  No stealing!  We should be on our BEST behaviour while the abbot is gone.  And I mean it!  *Glares at Won*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

*sticks out tongue at Rain and runs off*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

Nonsense! You wanna cannied chesknut, don't you?

*holds one out to Rain*

You can have one, there's loads more since Abbot innit 'round to hide 'em!

Buzz_Bumble

Last one to the kitchen pantry is a stinky-faced, wobble-bottomed villun!! {starts running}   ;)

Rainshadow

*Chases after Buzz*  OH NO YOU DON'T!  YOU STAY OUTTA THAT KITCHEN, YA LITTLE RASCAL!!!  (;D)

W0NWILL

I ain't a stinky-face!

*tackles Rain*

Ha! That shows I ain't a stinky-face! Or a wobble-bottom!

Rainshadow

Oi!  *Grabs Won by the ear*  Naughty, naughty Dibbun!  You aught to know better than to tackle your elders!  >:(  *Starts to walk Won to the pond to give her a bath*  I'm gonna scrub the livin' daylights outta you, ya little devil!  (;D  It's fun to be the responsible one here!  :P)

W0NWILL

Noooo! Owowowow! Me ears! Watch it! Hare ears are speshul thinks!

Rainshadow

*Pull's Won's ear harder, pulling her into the water*  Well, that's whatcha get for knockin' over an unsuspectin' beast!  *Grabs bar of soap*  *Starts scrubbing Won's ears*

W0NWILL

Waaaaah! Don't! Lemme go! I has soup in me eyes! There's water down me wunnerful ears!

(The soup thing was a typo, but I'm gonna leave it like that. It's funnier.)

Blazemane

*Runs in behind Buzz_Bumble*

Quicka, quicka! While sissis Rainshadow bees busy inna pond!

...I founda bag of candy chessnuks!

*Reaches in and accidentally catches the lip of the the bag with his arm, spilling every chestnut but the one he grabbed onto the floor.*