News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Never tried it, but sounds yummy ;D

Pig-in-a-blanket (sausage bread)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

I've actually eaten cat food before, so I can truthfully say YUCK.  Super salty and really gross.

Dog food?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I can't speak from personal experience, but from what I've heard, neither. It's just really bland.

5 parts oatmeal, one part peanut butter?

Rainshadow

Yuck.  I despise oatmeal, and I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, either.

Pork chops and applesauce?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Yum? I have never eaten pork in my life, so I can't say.

Maple syrup molasses?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Never had it, but since maple syrup is yum and molasses is yum, I guess maple syrup molasses would be too...

Cinnamon rolls?

Lady Ashenwyte

I haven't had cinnamon buns in a long time, but yum.

Cheese and peanut butter sandwich?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Mhera

Yuck. Yuckyuckyyuckyuck.

Banana?

Lady Ashenwyte

Yum, but cheese and peanut butter sandwiches aren't that bad, I personally have had them and they're good.

Snozzcumbers?

Mhera

My Roald Dahl isn't up to snuff, so I don't know.

Fudge

Lady Ashenwyte

Rainshadow

YUCK.  Not a fan of fish, so I'm assuming that the eggs taste even worse.

Mealworm donuts?

Lady Ashenwyte

Yuck, you got that from GMM right?  ;)

Gold leaf?

Mhera