News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 15, 2014, 02:59:31 AM
  Speaking of requests, you possibly up for drawing a Christmasy doodle of me similar to the ones you've posted?  ;D

Yup you where actualy on my list of ones that I might do but just for that I will bump you to the top of the list.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 15, 2014, 03:15:16 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 15, 2014, 02:59:31 AM
  Speaking of requests, you possibly up for drawing a Christmasy doodle of me similar to the ones you've posted?  ;D

Yup you where actualy on my list of ones that I might do but just for that I will bump you to the top of the list.  ;D

Woot!  :D  Can't wait to see it!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Her is Rainshadow in a knot. Rally that was way harder than I thought it would be...  :P It was worse than the actual thing. I am never drawing that again....  :P

Edit: I also drew Skarzs in a tux. It was a kind of bet/dare between us. ;D

The Skarzs

Heh heh heh. . .
Rain looks pretty frustrated. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That was the point. Really don't ever try to draw that. It is very frustrating.  :P ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I laughed really hard at that (seriously, I laughed quite loudly), 'cause I actually look something like that every year.  The lights come out of storage and I get handed the knot.  :P  Thanks, by the way!  Very awesome.  ;D  (Skarzsy-chan looks very dashing in his tux, as well.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Rusvul

Oh god, I've been there before. Not with lights, but we have these garlandy- thi ga that we run up our banister... They tangle super easily and knot tightly.

I like the Christmas things, Faiy!

Faiyloe

Hickory

has anyone seen the artwork in the redwall cookbook? it's quite cute, with lots of color. (psss. good artwork,, fairyloe)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Fairyloe? ;D It's Faiyloe, without the r. (Hey, we found a new nickname for Faiy: Fairy!)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.