News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Rainshadow

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 13, 2013, 01:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Lets just have a party for Rainshadow! Why don't we make a fighting topic and take this fight there?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Thanks for the candy! g2g brb.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

It's my turn with the piñata *takes bat off Mask and hits Shade on the head* Shade's the new piñata everyone join in

The Shade

Sadly, The Shade has been killed in this topic, therefore he cannot post.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The Shade

I'm back!!! Thankfully you revived me!!!  :) Thankyou!!!

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Yes, no fighting!  It's a party for me, not a fight between Shade and the girls!  ;)

Anyway, as I was saying earlier...  *Ding dong!*  Ooh!  That must be the pastries!  *Runs to the door*  *Opens door*  *Pays baker*  *Takes box*  *Closes door*  I got the food!  *Sets box down on table next to CD player*  *Opens box*  Mmm, Chocolate Muffins of Death!

(If you don't know what a Chocolate Muffin of Death is, then you obviously weren't here one year ago.  Read up on yer forum history!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Well that's true. They are deadly. At least for me. I'm Allergic to them. Relay.   

psybox

The chocolate muffin of death is a lie!

Faiyloe

I am allergic to almost all muffins not just these.

The Shade

I wasn't fighting the girls!!!  :o I was a victim on the sidelines, but thats history now. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MUFFINS!!! ;D

Faiyloe

*OITB eat all of the muffins*