News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Banya on August 10, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
Well done, Soren.  The lie was #3.  I added option #2 in anticipation that those who read "Interesting facts about you" would be thrown off.  It's true that I have two lobe piercings in my left ear and one in my right, but I also have an upper cartilage piercing in my right ear, making #2 true.  #1 is also true.  Who's next?

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 10, 2015, 05:15:37 PM
#1 is the right guess. I actually rode in the front of a van (other people were in the Jeep-like vehicle).
I guessed #1 because I thought you would have ridden in a van.  You've mentioned van rides when you've talked about this conference before.

Quote from: Skyblade on August 10, 2015, 05:21:16 PM
For the record, I was also expecting Banya to guess the right answer just because you two are so close.
I figured James would be quite enthused about getting a new (to him) older style keyboard.  I first guessed #2 because I didn't know how he could have gotten the keyboard "the other day" when he's been away at the NAYC event, but his wording was too vague and the fact too random to be a lie.
It couldn't have been #3, because my lie was #3, and that's too much of a pattern, so I ignored that option completely.

Yes, yes, well done, Soren.

Skyblade

Mhera, you should be after me :]

1. I have over 60,000 words in the book I'm writing.
2. My favorite game is Mafia.
3. I play flute/piccolo in a youth orchestra.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Banya

James Gryphon

I think probably #1 (from my experience word-counting in OO, I know that's a lot of words), but I'll guess 3 just to make the guesses a complete spectrum.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

It was 3.

I've been in a youth orchestra, but unfortunately it got disbanded (pun unintended).

James Gryphon

1) My worst GED score was in math.
2) I got a car I was driving flooded and totalled.
3) I don't have a driver's license.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Skyblade

Also, Mhera is after this. She was waiting.

Mhera

Søren

James Gryphon

Good guesses, but not quite on the mark; the lie is actually #2. That happened to my sister, not me (I still vaguely remember the day, though).
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

...for some reason I picked the one I thought was most likely to be true :P Anyhow...

1. Assuming I get married at some point, I have already planned out the major (and many of the minor) details of my wedding from start to finish, including the reception.
2. I have beaten Halo and Halo 2 a combined total of over ten times.
3. I have successfully made several cheesecakes.

Søren