News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Soren and Sky are correct. Several of my friends do have their weddings planned without a guy in sight, though, which is where I got that. Also, I can bake a decent cheesecake and used to play way too many computer games :P

Skyblade

It sounded off to me. And you don't seem like the girl to do that ;D

rrrrr

@Sky: I was right, I thought 3 and then scrolled down to find you already posted the answer.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Russa Nodrey

EDIT: the person who guesses right is supposed to post the next one. :P
Freddy

Skyblade

Delthion

1. I have seen two countries in real life.
2. I love the beach.
3. I just started reading Mattimeo for the first time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Sounds off for some reason.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

3, I think you mentioned something about Mattimeo being a brat in another topic.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

It was two! I had only watched the animated series of Mattimeo and I finally have the time to read for fun!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

1. I have gone on a jet ski before.
2. I love cats.
3. I broke down after reading an anime's TV Tropes page.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.