Songs From Redwall - 20 Years of Redwall CD

Started by Lutra, July 25, 2011, 12:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

They have a song CD?! o.o... i want it!! Always put the songs to tunes in my head, some of them I liked so much I'd sing them in my sleep (not) :D
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Skipper

i really want this, i always try to imagine the tune but i doubt i get it right  :-\

Muse

Yeah, the way I imagined tunes was so much different than the actual.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Shinella

Haha! And some of them, are like.. HOW?! I'd love to get the CD and learn the real tunes to some of them.. some of them I really liked how I did it.. who knows..?! .. maybe I was right! (lol)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

James Gryphon

To avoid confusion: I merged both topics into one, so as to consolidate the discussion.

---

I haven't heard the CD yet, but I might look into it -- although I admit that I don't pay as much attention to the songs as I used to when I was younger. Also, I get the impression the CD focuses more on the newer songs, instead of the ones I really want to hear, in the older books. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Muse

Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Dannflor

my mom tried ordering it from this website it tricked us and did not come :'(
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lutra

You sure they just weren't out of stock and on back-order Dann?  This cd has been out for a while, so its possible stock is low or out.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflor

yes it was last month and it had only a few in stock
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

BrookSkimmer

My favorite song of all Redwall is Rakkety Tam's song. I love the Scottish feel of it and it puts me in the perfect mood for reading a Redwall classic.

Bragoon

Good thing I checked for an old topic before I made a new one.  ^^'

I bought my copy a little over a week ago, and it got here today. 
I'm glad they made it, since I had resorted to ripping the audiobooks to my computer, and trying to extract the songs using Audacity. It was a huge pain.  :I

I'm very happy that they put several Guosim songs on there, since those songs are generally my favorites.  In general, I think they did a good job of selecting them, with a nice variety. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Matthias720

Redwallfan7

I love the Redwall songs. The songs from Martin the Warrior are really good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Robert

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 25, 2012, 07:57:11 PM
I love the Redwall songs. The songs from Martin the Warrior are really good.

Yes,I like this song, too ...  ::)
Win For Redwall!!!