RP: The Great Mossflower War

Started by Trigoma, July 26, 2011, 03:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

OOC: Oh, good! A fight! Just don't kill the gang yet!.....Or at least, don't kill the entire gang yet.

BIC: Naren arrived on the scene just as Trigoma knocked Riam out. "Good thing Cwylira sent me!" she thought as she raised her sling.
Hooknose heard Riam go down and almost without thinking spun around striking out with his club. He got Trigoma in the stomach, but then got hit in the back of the head with another rock from Jurga ((Sorry if that's god-moding...still trying to figure this out)).
Naren shot a rock off at Jurga, but underestimated the badger's strength...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: No, I wouldn't say it was godmoding, but try not to do it too much.  ;)
BIC: Jurga saw the rock coming and ducked. It grazed her ear. Letting loose another stone, she tried to back away from the vermin as fast as possible.
OOC: You can capture me. That would make it more interesting...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: I'm not sure we have the numbers to take you. I could probably change that if desired!

BIC: As Hooknose continued to battle Trigoma, Naren decided they needed reinforcements and gave out a shrill whistle.

In a nearby clearing, the rest of the gang heard her whistle and looked to Cwylira. "Well?" she asked, "What are you waiting for?" With that, they grabbed their weapons and headed towards the whistle.

Trigoma

trigoma was struggling on regaining his breath and fighting hooknose at the same time. they both fought over hooknoses club. but luck was on trigomas side. he rolled onto a thorn bush and hooknose hit it first. giveing a yelp of pain he let go of the club. trigoma grabed it and wacked hooknose over the head. "whew, now to help mah rescuing frind!" trigoma then jumped back into the fray to help out jurga when he saw the whole gang of vermin rush in. there were to many of them.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

BasilStagHare

Welkoh awoke to the sound of fighting. He took out his dirk and noticed a bunch of vermin coming towards trigoma and jurga. "I'm coming! I won't be missing this fight, no sir!" Welkoh sheathed his dirk and took out a his bow and loaded an arrow. Twang! A vermin fell with an arrow through his skull. Twang! Another fell with an arrow protruding through his chest. But that didn't stop the vermin charge. Welkoh put away his bow and got out his dirk. "I don't know if we're gonna make it, anybody got a plan?"
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Icefire

Naren shot off a rock at the threesome and yelled to her gang, "Hurry and capture them or we'll have to eat birds and berries again!"
This thought what quite enough to encourage them on and they charged with renewed vigor.

OOC: I just realized, I have no clue how many rats I'm commanding here.  :-\ Does 25 sound like a good number and you three can kill off 5 of them?

Trigoma

OOC:sounds good!

BIC: trigoma brained a vermin killing him instantly with the stolen club. 3 had been killed so far. "I don't know if we're gonna make it, anybody got a plan?" said welkoh. trigoma made the idea. "i say...we run for it!"

OOC: lol now agree with it or disagree with it xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Are the rats free for anyone to use?
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: YES!!! PLEASE help me control them! And feel free to add your own rats to the gang....I'm running out of names.

BIC: The charging vermin let off another volley of stones at the threesome.

OOC: You should probably make a decision quickly....the gang's going to catch up with you eventually if you continue to stand there.

Tiria Wildlough

The rats were closing in on Jurga. She swung out bravely, but one of the rats sneaked up behind her and threw a rope around her. Jurga was yanked backwards. Her head hit a treetrunk, and she passed out.
OOC: OK, now you can get me! I'll probably escape though, so be warned...
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

trigoma was lost in a wirlwind of sences. a stone from a sling was loosed on his head. he look around and saw welkoh battleing it out with 2 vermin twice his size. "welkoh we gotta get outta here!" trigoma turned to run but saw jurga getting towed by vermin. "ill be back for u mah friend..." said trigoma under his breath. but welkoh and trigoma ran away.

they made a clean get away from the vermin and rested in a clearing. trigoma had to go back for jurga. she rescued him once so he had to rescue her to pay her back. he was a hare of his word and needed to do this. letting welkoh rest he made a plan.

OOC: sorry welkoh, but we needed to get out of there lol. please be more active :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

OOC: Where is Welkoh anyways?

BIC: Naren watched as they ran off. "Not again," she thought, "Cwilyra will have our hides for this!"
"Make sure she's tied securely!" she barked at the rats tying up the stripedog.
Lonar sat up rubbing his head, "What happened?"
"Your captive escaped again! That's what happened, idiot!" Naren spat at him contemptuously, "At least we captured the stripedog, but someones going to pay for letting those other two escape and it sure won't be me!"

Trigoma

OOC: i have no idea were welkoh is. :( oh well ill act on my own for now xD

BIC: Trigoma made his plan. he would wait till nightfall and sneak in, cut loose the badger and they would both run to safety. pretty self explanatory but he knew tht would be wut they expected. he needed a back up plan if it failed...
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Zae, when iz the horde goin' tae zha' up?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.