News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

True.

True or False Skarz and I are taking one class together?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

True.

Mine was false, it was Friday.

T or F I just got a cut?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Probably true.

T or F?  My breakfast over the past week has been a mug of cocoa with coffee in it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

True.

Mine was false.

T or F, my room is messy?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

I'm gonna say true on this one too, for no reason other than that I feel like most people have at least slightly messy rooms.

Mine was false; I've had mostly normal breakfasts over the past week; it was just today and yesterday that I had coffee cocoa, 'cause I wasn't hungry either day.  :P

T or F?  I like making up music videos to go along with the songs I listen to.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I'd imagine you do, you're a creative person.

Also, isn't a  coffee cocoa called a mocha?

T or F? I had a cup of white coffee this morning.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

True?

I call it coffee cocoa because it doesn't have the same kind of coffee as a mocha.  Mochas have espresso shots in them, whereas I just put some of my dad's leftover black coffee in it.

T or F?  I only have one game on my Kindle.

Vilu Daskar

True?

T or F, There are three maps hanging on my wall?

Rainshadow

True?

Mine was false; I have three games.  ;D

T or F?  At one point, I had Goat Simulator on my Kindle.

Vilu Daskar

False?

Yes true.

T or F, I like geography?

Rainshadow

I'd assume true, seeing as you have three maps on your wall.  ::)

And mine was true; I had it for a short time, but it was really laggy, so I took it off.

T or F?  I'm staring at a book currently.

Vilu Daskar

True.

Mine was true.

T or F, I just logged out?

Rainshadow

False; you're on currently.

And mine was true, yes.  It was a study guide for To Kill a Mockingbird, the book that I have to read for school this year.  (Ugh.  Not a huge fan of that book right now.  It's terribly dull.)

T or F?  I'm listening to My Chemical Romance right now.

LT Sandpaw

FALSE, You are clearly listening to something else by now! :P

T or F The Most powerful Nation in the early 1800 was the United States.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

False.

T or F, The Lusitania was sunk by ramming a rock?