News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

If it's not true, it should be!

True or False- My favorite hobbit is Pippin.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I was born in Aspen Colorado
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

true

T or F I have a glass eye.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

False?  And Kitrall, mine was false.  It was on in the other room and I was listening to it, but I wasn't actually watching it.  ;)

T or F?  I'm trying to find a good instrumental Owl City song.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Leatho: False, I was actually born in Wyoming

Rain: True

t or f I don't like warm or hot water (to drink)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

No

T or F. We have a few friends over

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

False (by now!)

True or false, there is a moderator with less than 50 posts

Tam and Martin

False

T or F. You used to go to Public School.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

False.

T or F?  I've been listening to only one song the entire day.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I love Sprite

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I scraped my finger again today, and in the same way that I did it last week.

Redwallfan7

True?

t or f some people misspell my name like Raychel and Raechel

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  My name is always misspelled.

Redwallfan7

True?

t or f Rocko is in my top favorite characters list

Rainshadow

True.  And mine was true.  I have a weird name.  ;)

T or F?  I can't eat chocolate.