Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazemane

Quote from: Lily on May 21, 2014, 12:46:17 PM
Every time the count gets reset a new member/mod is named. You can name Osu again, though, it worked pretty well for you last time.  :'(

Quote from: PluggFiretail on May 21, 2014, 03:14:19 PM
How about the Lady Shael? Or Redwall Musician? ;D

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 21, 2014, 06:20:43 PM
  I believe we're only allowed to pick active mods/admins.  ;)  I say we pick BrookSkimmer.

Dawning it is!  8)

But seriously, for what it's worth, Brookskimmer hasn't been on this site in more than a week, either--unless she visits without logging in. And the last time she posted in this thread was December 6th of last year.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Blazemane

Kitsune

Rainshadow

17.  I aim to pick the mods that don't usually visit the games section.  This is why, if I choose, I never go for Lutra, Taggerung, Matthias, or Lily.  They're on here quite frequently compared to the other mods.  ;)  (Not sure about Daniel, though.  I think he goes to the games section, but I haven't seen him on for awhile, so I don't know for sure.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

Lady Amber

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Blazemane

Dawnwing

You said me, right?  So that means it's 0 now?  :)