Posting Videos Problem

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 23, 2013, 10:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz juzt vonderin' vhy zometimez vhen ye pozt a video link an' put ze [youtube] [ /youtube] (ze zpace left oot on purpoze for zat) link zin'y on eizer zide o' it it zometimez zayz #Invalid Link# or #Invalid Youtube Link# inztead o' ze video. Iz ze [Redwall] zite bein' updated or zummat durin' zeze timez? 'az anyvone elze been experiencin' ziz problem?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Make sure you don't accidentally add a space or other wrong letter, and double check your copy and paste to make sure you didn't miss a letter.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 23, 2013, 11:08:17 PM
Make sure you don't accidentally add a space or other wrong letter, and double check your copy and paste to make sure you didn't miss a letter.  ;)

Trust me, I tried many times. With different links too.

click the banner

Lily

The most common problem I see is when people leave in the https when they paste the youtube link.

For example, if you do this:
[youtube]12cabZUMdL4[/youtube]
You'll get this:

...but if you take the s out of the http:
[youtube]12cabZUMdL4[/youtube]
Then it will work:

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' na' tae try it vizoot ze "s"...

It vorkz! Zankee kindly!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

No worries! Since that seems to have cleared things up, I'll lock this topic.