News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

GEOGRAPHY BEE

Started by doogy plum, December 22, 2013, 04:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Liechtenstein and uzbekistan
What are the countries in the eu? (european union)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Banya

There are 27!  You want a list?

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Banya

UK, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Belgium, Netherlands, Ethiopia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Luxembourg, the islands Malta and Cyprus. 
That took some time.  You can see where I went around geographically there.
Most of the Balkan countries are candidates or potential candidates.
I support Kosovo as an independent nation and consider Iceland part of the EU.  But then, I don't live in a European country, so my support carries no weight.
Oh, and Turkey wants in.
I'm dual majoring - one part International Studies major.

The small mountain range north of the Alps?  Name it!

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

Unimaginative

Quote from: The Mask on January 25, 2015, 07:58:13 AM
It's not a clear answer though. By the criteria for islands being continents Madagascar and other islands would be could classified as islands. And, I can tell from living there, most people here believe it is both an island and a continent ;)

As for your question, yes, anyone can ask a question.

Actually, Madagascar could be called a continent, since it has unique Flora and Fauna and also a semi-independent Tectonic Plate. Silly scientists need to get a good definition.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Wot, wot!

:D
Quote from: Banya on February 05, 2015, 12:49:53 AM
no.  starts with a V.

Oh! I think I got it... Val Pelline?
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

Still no.  Focus in on France.  :)

Wot, wot!

Banya

Yes!  Awesome.  Your turn to ask.

Hickory

Ask a question! I really want to participate, never found time to do so earlier.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wot, wot!

:) sorry about that guys...

Hmm, name Canada's provinces and territories :)

SilentSam

Quote from: Banya on January 30, 2015, 05:18:03 AM
UK, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Belgium, Netherlands, Ethiopia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Luxembourg, the islands Malta and Cyprus. 
That took some time.  You can see where I went around geographically there.
Most of the Balkan countries are candidates or potential candidates.
I support Kosovo as an independent nation and consider Iceland part of the EU.  But then, I don't live in a European country, so my support carries no weight.
Oh, and Turkey wants in.
I'm dual majoring - one part International Studies major.
Ethiopia? You mean Estonia!
-----
Anyway, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nuvvaut, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatuwan, Newfoundland & Labordor, Alberta, British Columbia, Mantobia, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.