News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: oh, that makes since! :D

BIC: ''What has happened since I was last here Abbess?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

"Nothing really important. Everyone's been worried about what's been going on... so could you please tell me and Lupine what did happen last night?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

''Well, I arrived here Flupit for my arm. When I got there, I saw that crazy otter having some kind of panic attack. I left them with a bottle of stuff I was given from The Long Patrol. When I was walkin' to Cavern Hole for some food, I was handed a small medallion. On it, it said Autumn Fair. It was in the shape of a ship. Then I heard a voice say, Go t the shrews. I made my way to the camp, found Tripper, one of the Autumn Fair's old crew members. He told me his story. He came back to the Abbey with him. I got him over the wall, and saw Scarlet and Cien fighting. A squirrel was throwing rocks at them. Tripper got mad and ran towards them and started swinging at their feet. Cien was about to hit him with his sword, but I dove in and got my tail chopped off. I passed out. I just remember hearing Bells toll. I woke up and was shocked at my tail being gone. Tripper came back and passed out. He apparently had taken my medallion.
By now the two otters must have been running out, because I saw a squirrel reaching for a sword. I helped him out by throwing the medallion and hitting Cien's neck. Scarlet had kicked the squirrel, probably knocking him out. I was sacred. I got Tripper up and made him run infront of the otters and wait for a signal. I saw Bryony get hit by Scarlets arrow. The otters ran out. I went over to see Bryant. They took him to the infirmary. Meanwhile, I went with Skipper to chase Bryony and the Otters. I went to explore up river while Skipper and his crew stayed back. When I was running, I ran into about 10 shrews. They told me they had seen the otters and Bryony. I helped them up and we went for them.
We made it up to them, but Bryony did not want us to fight. She was in a duel with Cien when the shrews made a plan.
I went attacking Scarlet. but she was punching me and Bryony was trying to get me off. I was angry. Bryony was know knocked out. Then, we heard voices in the trees saying not to attack. The otters got up and we attacked. When I woke, their were only two shrews left alive. I was in a trance for a bit, but woke up. Bryony woke up terrified. She was leaving, so me and the two remaining shrews followed. We kept following her, but she never knew. When she found another squirrel, we came out to help. I was attacked by a pine martin, but the shrews delt with him. She said she had eaten choke berries. She was mad at me for following her. She told us to go chop fire wood. I sent the shrews to, but when I came back, she was hurt. The new squirrel was questioning my fur. I told him about my heritage. She had gotten hurt but not badly. I heard the squirrel's name. It was Monka. She kept trying to leave me and the shrews. I made a remark about her being ''stuck up''. She went on a rage and ran. I told her about my family being killed. I finally gave up on her and chasing the Otters. I returned the shrews back to Log-A-Log and came back here. I was no use to her or anything.

OOC: the reason Marshall does not have his accent is because he is sad.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

Fern stood looking at Marshall without speaking until he finished. Then she started pacing back and forth on the Abbey lawn, talking quickly. "So, Bryony's still out there, and she's met a squirrel named Monka, and you haven't seen Skipper for a while, and aren't sure where he is, and - and, okay." She stopped pacing and collected her thoughts. "Alright, uh..." She turned to her companions. "Marshall, there's a room you can have upstairs. I'm sure you're exhausted. Lupine, could you please show him to his room? I've got to talk to Mycroft. Excuse me, please." The Abbess dashed off towards the main Abbey building.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryant was really getting hungry now. He wondered if they even served breakfast here.

Jukka the Sling

Just then there was a knock on the infirmary door and it opened, revealing a mousemaid pushing a small trolley with two trays of food that was usually given to infirmary patients. "Breakfast's here!" She gave Tripper his tray first, then gave Bryant his. It was pretty basic - a bowl of broth, some bread, and a glass of water. Then she left the room.

rachel25

Monka looked at Bryony oddly, it seemed she'd just shouted to no one, for no reason at all. "Are you alright?"
-----------------------
Sister Lupine nodded, "Ok, follow me Marshall."

OOC: Cornflower could you post as Skipper now. It'll mean I can use Scarlet, and Cien with someone who is played by someone else.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Thanks marm. Ive been waitin fer a while now. How is yours um, wat is yur name bud?''

************************************************************************************************
''Alright Sister.'' He walked behind her as she led on.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Got it!

BIC: Skipper groaned, and blinked. Why was he tied up, with vermin.....?? He wondered, then he remembered in a flash. "You potbellied cuts! Cowards!" He raged, but then a stoat gagged him. He fumed, silently struggling.
----------------------------
Bryant had said thank you, but he doubted the mousemaid heard. Then he attacked the broth hungrily.
-----------------------------------
Bryony blushed, then said, "Yes....It's just that I was supposed to be in a play for the young ones at the Abbey. They will be so disappointed." She said sadly, then sighed. "Well, what are we waiting for? Come on!"

rachel25

OOC: Including Skipper, five otters survived, so there are other otter there too, also Skipper will be able to see Cien as well.

BIC: "Alrighty then....." Monka said, looking at the ground, "Which way then?"
--------------
Scarlet heard some scuffling near the back of the group, the big otter had finally woken up, "Ok, time to move, make sure there's nothing they can track, let them chase the false tracks instead, meanwhile we'll make it back to the boat. Now, let's get going!"
They moved off, at a fast pace.
--------------
Sister Lupine smiled but it was a troubled smile, (OOC: Do you mind if we jump to her showing Marshall into his room now?) 

Cornflower MM

Skipper looked around. At least there was five of his crew that had survived....What, was that Cien? Why wasn't he tied up? He was getting rather confused, especially when the stoat that had gagged him hauled him upright and he was made to march.

rachel25

Cien heard someone shouting, it had to be Skipper, he knew no one else with a voice like that.

Cornflower MM

Skipper started gnawing on his gag, hoping to chew through it so he could at least insult his captors, if nothing more. He would have sat down, but there was a spear pricking his bottom already.

rachel25

"Let's go going riverdog." The guard snarled in Cien's ear. He sighed, and turned his face to where he guessed Scarlet was. "Is the blindfold really necessary?" His voice was dry, and flat, Scarlet heard him, and thought for a moment. "Get rid of his blindfold, he'll be able to move faster if he's not falling over every ten seconds."
-----------------
Monka was starting to get a little worried about Bryony, she seemed to have zoned out.

Cornflower MM

Bryony tripped over a tree root, and banged her against a tree, and blacked out for a few seconds. Then she woke up, the last thing she remembered was hitting that otter who wouldn't give her a map over the head with a book. She sat up, rubbed her head, peered at Monka, and finally asked, "Who are you?"