Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: Power Playing, in other words, doing something to another person's character without their consent, i.e. killed him or her with a stab, lifted him off his paws, smacked her so hard she fell on the ground. Since Vargha is helpless at this moment, it is okay that you PPed him (knocked him out), but next time have your character do the action, like this: "Cringe swung at Vargha's head, intending to knock him out." You could mention in OOC that you want him knocked out, and I could post "Vargha lost consciousness as he was hit." ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine stopped whacking her stick around and said to Arya, " Arya, what do you think about going to the fire mountain?"

Cornflower MM

"It's...Odd. Why are we being sent to spy? What's so special about it? I have so many questions...." Arya said a little wistfully, then a really, really bad thought came to her. "Oh no! What if the creatures on the mountain aren't friendly, and take us as their slaves? Or worse, kill us?" She asked worriedly.

Amarith Waterspring

"Come on," Amaranith said assuradly, "They can't be any worse than Mintagerun's horde. If the are friendly then all the better for us."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle twired his blackwood stick and whistled, thinking of his good fortune. Sent away from the horde with a weapon, only two vermin guards and three other slaves. Those vermin would rue the days they captured him and let him escape. They didn't even search him thoroughly, and let him keep his stick, which he was easily capable of using as a weapon.
One of the guards yelled at him for whistling. Skyle gave him a flat stare, and the guard shuddered and looked away. Losing all your family could have an effect like that...
Skyle on with eyes downcast, lost in half-memories of a family he no longer knew.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC Just so you know, there are no guards with them, just on the rocks surrounding the camp watching them.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

"But what if they are unfriendly?" Jasmine said, sounding worried."What will we do?" She whacked her stick on the ground again in agitation.

Cornflower MM

"I have no idea." Arya said truthfully. She frowned, then looked back. There seemed to be some sort of commotion, but since she was semi free, she didn't care. She faced front again.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: I don't want to edit my post, so I'll just get rid of them.

BIC: The guards stopped them. "Go ahead scouting and come back, but remember, you can't run. We are watching you... If you don't come back, we'll know you are dead. Otherwise..." He trailed off menacingly.
Skyle had all intentions of escaping. The horde was large, but the would not come within range of the fire-mountain. Surely, they would not dare spread their forces so thin as to entirely surround the mountain! He knew the guards threats were just bluffs. And, there was always the ocean...
As the guards walked out of sight, He turned to the other slaves and spoke his first words in almost half a season.
"So. how would you like to escape?"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

"Escape, how?" asked Jasmine. "The vermin are watching us so there's no way we can. But obviously I would like to," she added.

Cornflower MM

"Wait, what? It's not sensible right now. We only have half a loaf of bread each! And not much water. Besides that, you heard, they'll be watching. I'd love to escape, but when we have more provisions." Arya said firmly.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle raised an eyebrow. "The vermin are too scared of the mountain to approach it. That's why the guards left. Once we get a bit farther, they won't be able to see us. They can't have surrounded the mountain, it's too big, and anyways, we can always escape by sea at low tide. I agree we need more vittles, but this mountain can't be entirely barren." He stooped and dug up a tuber. "See? Food. Better than what we get in the camp too." He shuddered in disgust. "I have a bit of know-how in these situations, I've been a wanderer for years. As long as we get away, we'll be fine. Once we're in some woodlands, then I can provide you with food fit for a king."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: I thought Skyle couldn't talk.  ???
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.