News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Important Letter To The Guests.

Started by rachel25, May 03, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

321tumbler

However, many new members never do anything.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zome o' zem zpend a fev 'ourz an' zen move on tae ozer ztuff. Zae zen ve're ztuck viz a million memberz an' only zirty o' zem are even active.

Alzae, Gueztz pleaze note zat zoze vho try tae oppoze uz zhav be eaten by ze Golden Retriever Puppiez. Ye 'ave been varned!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 03, 2014, 09:17:09 PM
In older topics, there are posts made by guests. :P
I asked about that once. Those people were members who deleted their accounts. Guests cannot post, and if you see them doing so when your seeing Who's online. The guests aren't actually posting. It's a member who as a number of tabs open, who is posting.

Cornflower MM

Yup! I keep two tabs open lately....As Cap'n Snow and I get on at the same time, we have nice conversations. And then there's you and me, Rachy... I like having conversatsions with people. Probably why I have almoist a 1000 PMs, just from Jan. or Dec.

rachel25

WOW! I have 462. I also chat with loads of people, Cap'n Snow included.  ::)

Faiyloe

I got 541! And I have been on longer than you.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Almost 1,000? Are you crazy? Y'know, you can actually CLEAR YOUR INBOX? I have about 108- I've probably had about that number in the past. But I actually delete them. :P

The Skarzs

I delete them almost immediately after I get them. :P
I've had only about. . . 30.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

I have 84, and I'm older than most. Rach joined a little before me.

I have no social life.  :'(

:-\

:P

:)

;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Would you like me to Spam you Nor??  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.