News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

5/5!  Reminds me of something from Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings.

EDIT:  Hrm, how 'bout a practical - yet feminine - medieval outfit?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

[LMB] O K A Y [Space] W E L L [Comma] T H A T [Space] I S [Space] R A T H E R [Space] O D D [Period] [LMB] [Backspace] [LMB]

Cornflower MM

Hey,m it was the best I could find, Rus! What do you rate it?

Rainy!
*Raises eyebrow* Hmm....This might take a little work.

How 'bout that? (The boots don't have heels, by the way, and there's leggings that disappear into the boots.)
[close]

Leatho Shellhound

Hmm... well I give it a 3.5, it needs to be a little bit more manly.

Maybe a steampunk pilot?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Wylder Treejumper

What? What about a watch??? What watch???

Fine. Continue working on something in Paladin's White and Saphire Blue. In the mean time, a suit should do it. I like suits. But, I only work in black. Or very dark grey.

Reference, anybody?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 02, 2014, 08:08:54 PM
Fine. Continue working on something in Paladin's White and Saphire Blue. In the mean time, a suit should do it. I like suits. But, I only work in black. Or very dark grey.

Reference, anybody?

I got it

The Lego me said it.  Anything the Lego me says I understand because I am Batman, and I know what I say.

Anyway, I'd rate that outfit maybe a 3?  It looks nice, it's just not the most medieval-looking.  So, maybe try again?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

OH! that is really pretty! I rate that a 4.7/5 ( I would just rather have something a little shorter )
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Leatho!

Ah, Steampunk pilot, eh? I'll see what I can do.

Either this, or something REALLY girly. Hope you like it!
[close]

Wylder!

Ay yi yi.....Okay, here we go!
[close]

Wylder Treejumper

Nice... I like it, I like it! Excellent job, Corny!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BlueRose

Something light colored, but not pink, and not necessarily skirted.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Yeah. I don't particularly like wearing skirts, but I will if the dress is A. Cute enough, B. Elegant enough, or C. Awesome enough*.

*includes steampunk, medieval, or other genres of dress.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Gotcha. ;)

Blue!

There's also blue, and white, dear.
[close]

BlueRose

Fantastic! A 10, definitely. :)

A few tweaks and the right accessories, and BOOM! I'm a fairy princess. :D