News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Nameday Celebration Preperation

Started by Matthias720, August 16, 2011, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Nice going, Daniel! Next time you should have a sleep over with some other friends who are participating. That's what I used to do when I did it and it makes it a lot easier. I hope your first meal was delicious.

I also think we're going to have a great season. I know the equinox isn't for another month, but if we count the season as starting on the first of September (that's how I always think of it) then I don't think we're too early at all.

Here's to the Autumn of the Golden Melody, and here's to Tiria for being our first season namer!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 21, 2011, 05:55:58 AM
That's probably because you're in another part of the world. ;) *shrug*
I wish there was all the food that gets described. p:

Well, ye can alwayz eat yer computer...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

Keep a lookout at the trees. Soon they'll change colour to gold, then fall off and next thing we know the Dibbuns will be jumping in leaf piles.

Long live Tiria, namer of this glorious season!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 21, 2011, 03:27:32 AM
Ha' in the world did we go intae dizcuzzin' religion?!

HiaG, it is NOT religion.

Congrats Daniel! Here's a big Strawberry Cream Tart for you!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.