News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Kingdom of Elderon.

Started by Morgazath, September 09, 2014, 10:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Elderon, home to all of those who wish for peace. Elderon is a mystical and mysterious land full of magic, magical creatures, and adventure. I rule my kingdom kindly and fairly, gaining the love and loyalty of my people in not just king and subjects, but friend and friend.

To all of those who wish to visit Elderon, you may come and go as you please, and enjoy the peace and beauty of my kingdom. All are welcome.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

We (the Queen of Hearts) have decided to visit. Tea?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

Why yes, thank you. I'll have Earl Gray, if you please. *Troll walks in.*

Me: Bob, what are you doing?
Bob: *Grunt*
Me: What's that?
Bob: *Grunt grunt*
Me: Oh, I forgot to give you your beef. Here you go.
Bob: *Chew chew* Then Bob walks out.

That was Bob the troll. He's friendly despite being one of the most aggressive species of troll.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

*gives tea* We are not bothered by trolls. We find them amusing, and have several in Our own court.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

*Gladly takes tea and gently sips.* So please tell, what brings the Queens of Hearts to Elderon?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Various species of circus dragons tumble in, performing a numerous amount of tricks all while carrying pies in their talons*

*Emerges from the crowd of dragons*  Welcome to the wonderful neighbourhood of kingdoms, Lord Morgazath!  I bring you pies to assure you that my kingdom will not bring you war.  Only peace.  Now, pie?  There's lots of pie.

I do not see why you are trying to one-up yourself every time you bring pies.

'Cause I'm awesome, that's why.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Morgazath

*Glances at Skarz.* Strange, I've never seen that troll here before. I think to myself. When circus dragons with pies pour in, I think to myself. Who in the name of fish-and-patties is this?! Actually speaks this time. "Welcome to Elderon, my friend. Do you happen to have any blueberry pies? They are my favorite."

BlueRose

Quote from: Morgazath on September 09, 2014, 10:31:51 PM
*Gladly takes tea and gently sips.* So please tell, what brings the Queens of Hearts to Elderon?

A need for a change of atmosphere.

Morgazath

*Looks back at Bluerose.* "Oh, how's that?" *Then looks back the circus dragons.* "And madam, please restrain your dragons when near mine, they can sometimes be testy with other dragons they don't know."

Delthion

*Accidentally turns into Shadowhound, sniffs dragon and then is eaten.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Morgazath on September 09, 2014, 10:45:34 PM
"Welcome to Elderon, my friend. Do you happen to have any blueberry pies? They are my favorite."

*Snaps fingers*

*Scalespinner dragon emerges, balancing a large blueberry pie on her snout*  *Croaks*  Dis wot ya wanned, Queen Wain?

Ah, yes, thank you, Litran.  *Takes pie*  *Gives pie to Morgazath*  Oh, and don't worry about my dragons, they were just here to show off a bit.  Weren't you?

*Dragons make a cheerful ruckus*

That was a yes.  Alright, y'all can go home.

*Dragons leave, still making cheerful chitters and chirps*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

It's.. Ah.. Really nice that you're like a friend to your subjects, but I don't do that sort of thing. In an empire of my size, only cold enforcement and hard determination make things work. "Nice" policies just don't do it....

Now that I've got that out of the way, want a scone?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on September 10, 2014, 02:28:34 AM
It's.. Ah.. Really nice that you're like a friend to your subjects, but I don't do that sort of thing. In an empire of my size, only cold enforcement and hard determination make things work. "Nice" policies just don't do it....

Now that I've got that out of the way, want a scone?
Who ARE these people?! *I think to myself. Turns and gratefully takes the pie and scone.* "Welcome to Elderon, Izeroth. And what exactly is that *Ghost fire* over there?"