News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tam's anniversary party!

Started by Cornflower MM, September 11, 2014, 12:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Sets everything up and throws confetti* Happy anniversary, pal(s)!

Rainshadow

*Brings a pie*  You needed more pie.  *Puts pie on table*  *Turns on loud dubstep*  *Starts dancing like a dying moose*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Shrugs, and joins in dancing like dying moose* It's late, I know. Don't care.

Delthion

*Walks in sees people dancing like dying moose, and walks into a corner and waits for sanity.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Stops dancing long enough to look at Deli*  Oh, hon, there ain't any sanity here.  Once you've been here long enough, you'll come to terms with that.  *Continues dancing like a dying moose*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 03:38:44 AM
QuoteOh, hun,
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

*Stops dancing*  ...What?  I say hon occasionally.

Edit:  ...I realized my mistake.  :o  I have fixed it.

The Mask

Woo! Happy anniversary thingy TaM and Martin!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

DANCING! YAY!!!!!!!!

*Dances like a sick elephant*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Stops dancing like a dying moose*  You stole my line, Rach!  :'(  :P  That's okay.  I'll just go back to dancing now.  *Dances like a happy moose*

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

*Throws confetti everywhere* PARTY! *Starts eating cake*

Delthion

*Stands in corner waits for semi sanity.*