News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Finally, after years of hard work alone in a dismal cell, my prisoners/scientists/indentured servants were able to create an engine that is capable of interstellar flight! I am now (it's about time...) able to reach the planets of our solar system, as well as the moon. My first act will be to set up vast mining facilities on the moon.

The Skarzs

Can some of my trolls and I come along? There must be some caves there that we could explore. . . Also, will you be planning on spreading your mining to the asteroid fields? I hear they hold a more bountiful harvest of minerals and metals.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Yes, I shall need miners for my expeditions and trolls would seem to be good for that. I suppose I could also use trolls as soldiers if I encountered any hostile beings.

I will expand my efforts to asteroid fields in the future, but for the moment I am looking at the moon's vast helium deposits and seeing if they would be viable as an energy source. If I can tap into them before other people do, I can dominate the market.

Izeroth

So.... does anyone wish to buy my exports from the moon?

Rusvul

*Swoops down in starship and drops moon gravel on Izeroth's head*

A little behind the times, aren't you?

Faiyloe

Russ as your first officer I would advise you not to unnecessarily intimidate the enemy. Your actions may force him to become unnecessarily hostile.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Oh, come on... You have to admit, *Pushes up goggles* it was funny.

Faiyloe

*Sighs and shakes head* You are the most incompetent starship commander I have ever met. Really it is not worth it if we start a war because of it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Hah, did you hear him? He has interstellar drive technology, and his plans are for lunar freighting. Surely he'd take on grander missions if he was well defended. 'The stars are made of latinum.'

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

(Basically, that was several references and some slightly flawed logic)

Faiyloe

*face palm* You sound like a Ferengi *Is not amused*

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe