News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

*Grins, hoping to amuse Faiy* C'mon, be amused. *is amusing*

That pic is amusing, though, very much so.

Tam and Martin

Izeroth

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 14, 2014, 11:15:00 PM
Hah, did you hear him? He has interstellar drive technology, and his plans are for lunar freighting. Surely he'd take on grander missions if he was well defended. 'The stars are made of latinum.'

I am currently capable of much grander things, but I want to start small first. My military technology is a but outdated, but I don't need amazing weapons, considering that most of my neighbors are still in the Iron Age.

*looks at the smoking ruins of a Neolithic village*

Tam and Martin

Izeroth

Obviously, considering that you have no map. Everyone knows that you don't travel to Izeroth's kingdom without a map..Or, maybe they don't. Either way, 'tis your fault..

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

*Turns to Faiy* See? Outdated military technology. Ours is perfectly up to date- Just like our salvaging arm. By the way... *Tractor beam emitters open up and slightly rusted side-clawy bits unfold* Are you using that starship for anything?

Faiyloe

Russ you are forgetting The prime directive. We can't get involved. If he violates our rights feel free to retaliate but as of now he is causing no harm.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

See? See?! I'm not causing any harm! If you continue antagonizing me, I have full rights (per the treaty of August) to wipe you off the face of the moon with my missiles. I've done it to people in the past, and I would not hesitate to do it again if need be...

Anyway, what's the problem here? I'm just trying to take full control of the moon's resources... It's not like I'm trying to take over the world here. I'll do that later on.

Faiyloe

Anyway we are far more advanced then he is. He poses no threat to us as of now. However I would advise monitoring his progress.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 14, 2014, 11:19:10 PM
@ Russ

Lol.

Quote from: Izeroth on September 14, 2014, 11:32:08 PM
Obviously, considering that you have no map. Everyone knows that you don't travel to Izeroth's kingdom without a map..Or, maybe they don't. Either way, 'tis your fault..
I just dig under it; don't need a map.

Hey, Ize? I could contribute some of our special metals for improvement of technology.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2014, 01:53:15 AM
Russ you are forgetting The prime directive. We can't get involved. If he violates our rights feel free to retaliate but as of now he is causing no harm.

Surely you remember that we commandeered and modified this ship?

Doesn't even fly straight... We're sideways, not that it makes much of a difference.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.