Leatho Shellhound

That is some swell work bro!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Awesome, I have a desire to own one of these. Mmmmmm......
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I'm glad you approve. ;)

Here's one I finished today (Christmas Eve).

I really like this little guy. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I have a desire to make one of these...Unfortunately not all of us are as gifted as you, Skarz-San. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Wow, Skarzs. That might be the nicest shiv I've ever seen... Not makeshift in any way, just really small. :P

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Thank you, Sage!

Quote from: Mask on December 25, 2014, 05:47:33 AM
I have a desire to make one of these...Unfortunately not all of us are as gifted as you, Skarz-San. ;D
Why, thank you for the compliment. ;D As to making them, it's really not hard. :P First metal knife I made was a sharpened sawz-all blade stuck into a stick. It's nothing I am proud of.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 25, 2014, 01:36:46 PM
Wow, Skarzs. That might be the nicest shiv I've ever seen... Not makeshift in any way, just really small. :P
;D Thank you, Rus. ;D Yeah, I suppose it IS a bit of a shiv, but it's quite comfortable and it works alright for wood carving. Part of the reason it's so small was because I was trying to use up the last bit of material. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

...Shiv. Two mana. Deal one damage and draw a card.

Hearthstone.

Lady Ashenwyte

Wow, that is nice. Do you watch Skallagrim's channel and Lindybeige's channel on youtube? Just asking.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Yes I do, but I watch Lindybeige far less frequently.

'Kay, so I found out what kind of knife (shiv) that basically is: It is closest in shape to a very small seax.

(Good website, Kult of Athena, wot?)
Anyways, this is a Viking utility/eating/fighting knife, and the overall length is nearly 7 inches, the blade being nearly 3.

And it costs $131.95.

GGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@Skarzs Cool, I watch them too, I love lindybeige's voice. Mmmmmm. That knife is overpriced, is it battle ready though? And does it need additional sharpening services. If it does, totally not worth it. And have you tried making a messer? Just asking.

The Skarzs

It is overpriced, but it gives me hope in possibly selling my knives at a higher price than I think. ;D It says that it is sharp, and battle ready, but I have no way of checking that.
And yeah, I've considered making a messer before, but it's going to be a while before I make a sword.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@Skarzs. :o But a messer isn't a sword, it's a knife!