News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mass Chaos!

Started by Izeroth, October 21, 2014, 05:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Tam and Martin

*Throws a pie at Skarzles*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Hehe.  ^

*Screams*  *Runs around in a circle, waving hands above head*  *Smacks head on a random tree branch*  *Is knocked unconscious*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Accidentally stomps on Rain's face.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*accidentaly wanders into a heavy missile factory*

Delthion

*Accidentally starts a fire in said missile factory.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Throws apple pie everywhere*
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Groggily stands up, holding head*  *Groans*  What happe- *Gets hit in the head by a pie*  *Is knocked unconscious again*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

*Is knocked unconscious by Rain's unconscious body*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

*Steps on both of them.*

Lady Amber

*Is shocked from all the chaos* *Faints from said shock*

Delthion

*Steps on Lady Amber.*

Lady Amber