News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mass Chaos!

Started by Izeroth, October 21, 2014, 05:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*the fish of despair scream in pain "We're all gonna diiiiiiie"*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Guys! Guess what?! It turns out @DanielofRedwall is actually a cousin of mine! Yeah! Apparently, he had been kicked out of his family and banished to a lonely island somewhere! I still can't believe it! It's literally unbelievable, wouldn't you all agree!?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*the fish are now roasted*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Sebias, stop. It's mean to claim other beasts as part of your family.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

He's only joking, Teer.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

I know, but even joking about such horrors could traumatise beasts. How would you feel if somebeast told you that you were related to Sebias?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh my goodness, you're right! :(  You're a bully, Seb. >:(  I am very wroth with you. >8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Wylder Treejumper

I love the smell of chaos in the morning...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Or the evening, for us. Chaos whenever, actually.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

*the roasted fish of disparity tie a knot around Seb's neck* Time fur ye t' die, mate.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 05, 2020, 11:36:32 PM
Guys! Guess what?! It turns out @DanielofRedwall is actually a cousin of mine! Yeah! Apparently, he had been kicked out of his family and banished to a lonely island somewhere! I still can't believe it! It's literally unbelievable, wouldn't you all agree!?
This is news to me, but given I do live in a nation of convicts I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Kade Rivok

More family for us siblings!  How exciting.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 06, 2020, 03:44:58 AM
Sebias, stop. It's mean to claim other beasts as part of your family.
Quote from: Herman Smith on July 06, 2020, 04:56:41 AM
He's only joking, Teer.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 06, 2020, 05:01:38 AM
I know, but even joking about such horrors could traumatise beasts. How would you feel if somebeast told you that you were related to Sebias?
Quote from: Herman Smith on July 06, 2020, 05:04:19 AM
Oh my goodness, you're right! :(  You're a bully, Seb. >:(  I am very wroth with you. >8(
This made me chuckle in real life.  :laugh:

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 06, 2020, 12:49:10 PM
This is news to me, but given I do live in a nation of convicts I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 06, 2020, 03:46:15 PM

More family for us siblings!  How exciting.
Indeed!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!