"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is James Gryphon doing?

Started by Izeroth, November 11, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Delthion

And this was not known? I thought everyone knew this.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

It said he was doing an "unknown action"

Søren

QuoteWhat is James Gryphon Doing?
he's readinh this thread, that's what. Waiting to see what we say.

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

He plots against us, of course.

It's the taco! The taco is in control! It's trying to take over the world!!!  :o
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Good luck taco, ye 'ave much in yer vay. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SilentSam

He's watching us... *shoots a bow and arrow at the walls* hehe
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

He's probably marshaling together an army of guests as we speak! :o
We are doomed, I say, doomed!

Rusvul

Uhhh... Moderating, he's moderating.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zpoilerz...Corkz, na' ze rezt o' ze movie iz ruined. Ah vell,......*Zrovz rezt o' popcorn at everybeazt, zen pullz oot a pear apple valnut pie* *Grinz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Tam and Martin

He was looking at the moderator secret planning thread which I hidden to us members which I know about from being close friends with a mod. That is the spot where they plan Awards, April Fools Day, Ceremonies, Season Namers, etc.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.