The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Most likely to become an accomplished poet :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

Most likely to do whatever you're going to do.

(Sorry, I don't know enough about you yet.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Most likely to have a dream about Jukka shooting arrow like Legolas, then both will ride Eagles into the sunset.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Most likely to join me in annoying Skarzs and Faiy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Søren

Most likely to debate someone to death. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Most likely to be a panda on Halloween.

Søren

I don't celebrate Halloween.
Most likely to have made "The Machine" if I never did.

Gonff the Mousethief

Most likely to go see all if his favorite bands if he could spend all his life savings on one thing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Izeroth

Søren

Quote from: Izeroth on March 09, 2015, 01:58:05 AM
Most likely to steal something.
What the heck........
@Iz
Most likely to start laughing manically to random people.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 09, 2015, 01:54:25 AM
I don't celebrate Halloween.
Most likely to have made "The Machine" if I never did.

Neither do I! I mean we go to a Fall Festival at our church but that's it! ;D ;D

Most likely to be squished.

Skyblade

I actually don't celebrate Halloween either but I thought that post was funny ;D

Most likely to make me laugh out loud again

@Corny: Thank you! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Most likely to write one of those motivational audio books.

Jukka the Sling

Most likely to never stop being obsessed with LotR.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien