News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Yay! I got a few posts on here! Something to add to my accomplishments.

My favorite so far might have to be the pear one... Or the Skarz and Faiy song...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 13, 2015, 01:46:47 AM
I saw her come in, but I was sorta busy and a little too nervous to talk. I waited until later, and I was talking with some friends of mine. So we were talking and she sorta slowly approached. So I basically blew my friend off, (he understands), and talked with her. I asked her about something that she did last week, and she was nice and it was went well. Then I thought the conversation was over, so I sorta turned away. Then she tapped my shoulder and and said one of my nicknames, and she wanted me to get something for her, so I did and it was nice. She used my nickname, it would be like saying "Soren", but a nickname would be "Sor". So I was happy about that. Then later she said bye when I was leaving, so it was cool. :D

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 13, 2015, 05:55:33 AM
The friend I was with figured it out. His face, basically:

Banya

I love that the Guests lead me to some of the most interesting old threads.  
Found this gem of James'.

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 24, 2011, 06:06:18 PM
Contrary to common claims, a peach is in fact a citrus.

It is said that characteristics of citrus fruits is that they are sour, and that they have many seeds, rather than just one, and that they are divided into segments, and that somehow this prohibits the peach from qualifying as a citrus. However, think about this: Oranges, grapefruits, lemons, etc. do not sell as well and are not as popular as peaches. Thus, it stands to reason that they would be prejudiced against the common peach and try to invent excuses to keep it from getting into the roster. This is not at all a scientific motivation; rather it is clearly part of a conspiracy against peaches.

We know that the peach is a citrus fruit because it is juicy. As my good friends the Yeti, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster can attest, "Cit" is the ancient Atlantean word for "water", and "rus" means "full of". Thus, "citrus" means "full of water".

We see this is accurate because neither apples nor bananas are citrus fruits, and they aren't full of water. Peaches, like oranges and watermelons, are both.

Hence, yes, the peach clearly is a citrus fruit.

EDIT: Adding this:

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 18, 2015, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 18, 2015, 06:20:46 PM
Our dog has been a fat lazy lump in the corner for three years. That freaking American pig-dog (bulldog) is never going to die. -_-

If it's been in the corner for three years, it might be dead.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 19, 2015, 02:01:17 AM
*Crashes threw the roof creating a gaping hole and lands in the couch* *Poses* Tada! *lookes up at the roof* Sorry about that... do not try and fly an eagle...no matter what LOTR says, it is not possible. So, whats up?
Freddy

Hickory

Ahem.

Quote from: TibbyBIC: Indeed, as everybody says, I am the expert of airplane mites. As a matter of fact, they are so ugly I chose to hide them from Soren because he might overreact to the sight of them. Alas, he did see them, and as a result he threw cantaloupes at us all.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 28, 2015, 11:41:02 PM
True enough. I still managed to turn him insane and manipulate him into killing his soulmate. I can also render him a helpless kitten by activating fears or replaying bad memories in his brain. The power is quite frankly delicious. And while I don't have the opportunity to rule the universe anymore, being able to emotionally destroy my archenemy is almost worth it.
Shut up
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 28, 2015, 11:44:29 PM
I Am Taller.

This was quite hilarious!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

From the MLB topic:

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 06, 2015, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: The Mask on May 05, 2015, 10:51:27 PM
Every time i see the thread name i think 'My Little Brony.'

You cannot be serious.

Banya

From Consult the Bird-Lion:

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 10, 2015, 04:15:47 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 10, 2015, 04:05:04 AM
Do you got bae?
Alpha One: Mission critical craft, under attack!
Alpha One: Mission critical craft, shields down!
Alpha One: Mission critical craft, hull condition critical.
Alpha One: Mission critical craft... destroyed.
Abort mission. Mission a failure.

The Habeen freighters have fallen prey to the Nharwaak. Admiral Zaarin is very upset. Keep a low profile on your return.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 10, 2015, 04:17:10 AM
He's got bae.

Søren

*revive*
This is even funnier out of context:
Quote from: Wot, wot! on June 17, 2015, 06:36:55 PM
Don't worry Soren :) I bet some day you'll be the lucky little punk  :D ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 14, 2015, 05:50:46 AM
Just last night. I love her cold nose and soft fur.
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on July 14, 2015, 05:52:20 AM
When was the last time you hugged your crush?
Sorry James, just couldn't resist.

This was absolutely hilarious!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on August 04, 2015, 06:03:25 PM
Do you have an alternate personality/insane counterpart?
Quote from: Mhera on August 04, 2015, 06:12:10 PM
Who do you think has been posting this whole time?

Edit: and this:
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 02, 2015, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 01, 2015, 05:23:14 PM
Trying to decide between Europe and South America. You'd never guess why. :P
Good food and guinea pigs?
Quote from: Banya on August 02, 2015, 10:03:41 PM
Jet and Sierra?

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 20, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on April 20, 2015, 03:47:01 AM
Who or what is Delka?
Delka is a mythical beast, that hides in 40 year old's closets and smells like mothballs. It's a cross between a squirrel and an Irishman. With a little shaggy dog thrown in. Terrifying, I know, but it doesn't like the light and finds alternative rock music uninteresting. I realize that these things, especially the last one, are hard to comprehend, but when you look in your closet only to be dragged around and eaten by a crazy squirrel/Irish dude/dog, you will understand.

This was abso-bally-lutely HILARIOUS!!! I actually started crying when I read it again.

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 04, 2015, 06:14:18 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on August 04, 2015, 06:03:25 PM
Do you have an alternate personality/insane counterpart?
Quote from: Mhera on August 04, 2015, 06:12:10 PM
Who do you think has been posting this whole time?

Edit: and this:
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 02, 2015, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 01, 2015, 05:23:14 PM
Trying to decide between Europe and South America. You'd never guess why. :P
Good food and guinea pigs?
Quote from: Banya on August 02, 2015, 10:03:41 PM
Jet and Sierra?
I was gonna make a topic shipping Banya and Siera, but decided against it. Good thing too.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.