News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Skyblade

If it's the ground beneath your feet that turned into ice, I think you're not captured - you just need to be careful (especially with the marbles) to not slip.

WAIT A MOMENT. Jukka's our ally, remember? *waves wand at Bluerose instead* Please?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

*Is still over at the bouncy house* *Is showered with marbles* Ow! *Quickly jumps out of bouncy house and cowers beside it*

OOC: Sky, where are you currently?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

OOC: Attacking Blue, but at a bit of distance. I don't even know exactly where she is :P

Russa Nodrey

*Turns four crayons into two pairs of ice skates* *Gives a pair to Soren* *Puts mine on and skates to normal ground*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 01:53:54 PM
If it's the ground beneath your feet that turned into ice, I think you're not captured - you just need to be careful (especially with the marbles) to not slip.

WAIT A MOMENT. Jukka's our ally, remember? *waves wand at Bluerose instead* Please?

Quote from: Skyblade on March 07, 2015, 02:37:23 PM
OOC: Attacking Blue, but at a bit of distance. I don't even know exactly where she is :P

She is hiding.  ;D *It starts to rain over the pond in the sandbox* You are going to have to find her before you can attack her properly.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

*recharges water gun and goes to look for her*

Quote from: BlueRose on January 25, 2015, 12:16:26 AM
*bouncy house doesn't deflate because bouncy houses are made with the safety of children in mind and won't be destroyed by stabbing by a shovel*

Looks like she may be here. *stops a bit away from the bouncy house and waves wand at Blue* Please.

Faiyloe

*The rain cloud moves from the sand box and hangs over Blue.* Oh and Blue you have been gifted a giant genetically engineered blue rose from one of our viewers. Oh and here are two more gifts that I forgot about. However the people they where suposed to be given to have been eliminated so the fist person to claim them gets them. a Stovepipe hat and 20 foot long scarf.

Søren

I GET THE SCARF!!
*takes ice skates*
Why thank you.
*skates with scarf and look like a winter weather greeting card*
*gets off the ice*
*keeps ice skates*
*digs a tunnel and dissapears*
*is digging a ton of tunnels*

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

I'll take the hat!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*has been digging a network of tunnels*
*climbs out of tunnel and runs to help Sky*
OOC: That isn't godmodding is it?

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

It is ok so long as the tunnels ;D stay in the sand box.

BlueRose

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 07, 2015, 07:13:54 PM
*The rain cloud moves from the sand box and hangs over Blue.* Oh and Blue you have been gifted a giant genetically engineered blue rose from one of our viewers. Oh and here are two more gifts that I forgot about. However the people they where suposed to be given to have been eliminated so the fist person to claim them gets them. a Stovepipe hat and 20 foot long scarf.

Oh, lovely! But what am I supposed to do with it? *puts rose in empty sack* Well, works for now! *returns to hiding place*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

*Rain cloud follows Blue*

BlueRose

*stage whisper* Why?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

Because it's magic.  ;D