The Winter Wonderland

Started by Hickory, February 28, 2015, 09:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Ya that's fine with me.

BIC: Fiver glared briefly at the cat considering. Finally he leaned close to Stashi and whispered in her ear.

"It might be useful to have a big kitty along." He said quietly.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi nodded, "Just gonna have to keep an eye on the cat." She whispered, then nodded to Brooks, "Alright then, you can come with us. We'd best leave now." She said.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Fiver turned and led the way following his own orientation to the Northwest. He glanced back reluctantly towards the town of Huvin. With a huff of annoyance at his momentary weakness he pulled the pack higher on his back and started off at a quick pace he could keep up for hours not waiting for the others.

If they wanted to come, they had to keep up.

Romsca

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi hurried after him, using the crutch. She was struggling to keep up, but tried to not let it show.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Night flew after her friend, keeping her eye on the cat and rat. "So, where arewe going?" She asked, thinking it worth a try.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi full behind Fiver and Brooks, keeping her eye on their backs as she whispered to Night, "There's wolverine treasure somewhere out there. When I was in Huvin getting food, I found a weasel that had a map. Fiver can read maps, but I can't. I made a deal with him, he finds the treasure and I'll help him survive out here. It's my map, so it's my treasure, but I promised him some of it. Besides, I doubt we could carry it all. But that cat, I'll have to watch him, I don't trust him." She whispered.

Hickory

Dige had conducted his first raid upon Huvin. It went different than how he expected, however. The guards had repulsed his raiding force swiftly. He touched a sword scratch on his arm. Fools! They'd pay for this! He growled at Boon. "Boon, stoke up the fire. Where are the others?"
"Still coming, Captain."
"Any intelligence to date?"
"There's a few small bands roaming the area outside Huvin, but nothing special. There's one we might have to watch out for..."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wot, wot!

Night nodded. "I'll keep my eye on him too, friend," she whispered back.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Romsca

Brooks, being a cat, had sharp eyesight. On the horizon he spotted what appeared to be the smoke of a small cabin in the woods. He pointed it out. "Let's go see what's over there."

LT Sandpaw

Reluctant to let the cat be the first to do anything Fiver spotted the cabin soon after Brooks had mentioned it.

"Hm," he glared at the cat angrily, it was a prime choice but he didn't want to admit it. "Fine, we'll go there." He snapped taking the lead heading towards the cabin.

Hickory

OOC: Okay, Romsca, please don't make anything too bad or good in the cabin. If you don't mind, could you PM me, telling what the cabin is for? Just need to know.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.