News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

When was the Last time? *Reversed*

Started by Skyblade, July 12, 2015, 11:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

WWTLTY fulfilled your dreams of forum domination?

EVERY TIME I WAKE UP!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you got clawed by your cat?

The other day... sorta.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY went through a wormhole that lead you 40 billion light years away from earth in the Apollo 11 and then the wormhole collapsed?

Every time I sing!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you got bug-bit?

Earlier today, after the shower.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY got a hideous rash and then developed hives all over your body?

Every now and then...

James Gryphon

When was the last time you took your meds?

When my sister's dog came over.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY killed an animal with no remorsep?

Occasionally.

James Gryphon

When was the last time you told a forum member you loved them?

Just now.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Ninja'd (to James' second to last post): When was the last time you added a new animal to your taxidermy collection?

Ninja'd #2 (to Delthion's post): When was the last time you went to jail?

Real one (to James' last post): When was the last time you lost your mind?

A few years ago? I don't remember.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

When was the last time you got kissed?

I guess maybe a few months ago, with the iPhone.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY detonated a nuclear bomb?

Every evening!

James Gryphon

When was the last time you ate something disgusting?

The last time I raced.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY had to have an amputation?

Every meal!

James Gryphon

When was the last time you swelled up?

I'm not sure.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

WWTLTY were sure of something?

All the time!