News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

*Realizes that I'm talking to an empty desk* Uh... never mind.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Alright! Alright! Everyone settle down!!!

*Writes the word "Honorificabilitudinitatibus" on the chalkboard* Can anyone tell me what this word means?
Freddy

Skyblade

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

I don't understand. We're out of school, and you make a new school? The concept is ridiculous! Ludicrous! Horrifying, even!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rrrrr

ninja'd !

"Got ninja'd again!" shouted Rrrrr, while on his phone looking at this thread.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Are we allowed to look up the answer? Also, I have an even more important question (s).

Why do we need to know this information? Doesn't it make more sense to learn what we really, really will use in our life? Or am I wrong?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Skyblade on July 15, 2015, 10:49:45 PM
Are we allowed to look up the answer?
I guess.
Quote from: Skyblade on July 15, 2015, 10:49:45 PM
Why do we need to know this information? Doesn't it make more sense to learn what we really, really will use in our life? Or am I wrong?[/font]
Okay then, I'll teach you all how to jump start a car. :D
Freddy

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

*Walks back into the classroom*  Er, sorry, teacher.  I'll just... I'll just go back to my seat now...  *Shuffles over to my seat awkwardly*  *Sits down*  *Puts earbuds back in*  *Mouths passionately along to "Welcome to the Black Parade" while picking up Alive*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*Starts cutting up the metal everywhere available with an oxy-acetelyne torch.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Stops mouthing long enough to see what Skarzsy's doing*  *Pulls out one earbud*  *Raises hand*  Uhhh, teacher?  Skarzs is cutting up all the metal.  Just thought you should know that...  *Puts earbud back in*  *Goes back to reading Alive*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*Turns to Rain with lit torch and goggles, grinning wildly.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Alright, file out in an orderly fashion, we're going on a field trip to the asylum!
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Pulls out earbud*  *Raises hand*  Um, teacher?  Can I... can I not go on the field trip with you guys?  Could I maybe just stay in class?  I'm... um, I'm allergic to insane people.