News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Or miniturisation...Zen ye can juzt pick it up.....Und ZEN melt it dovn!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 21, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
This is a blood wood handle. Not bloodwood, but blood-wood.
How wonderful! :D
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 22, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
*'auldz up a large bottle* Ziz iz bottle o' zome o' ze acid Ah'm gaein' tae uze tae melt ze bulldozerz tearin' dovn ze voodz nearby tae make ztupid 'ouzez- vhich in ze procezz iz gaein' tae deztroy ze 'omez o' innumerbale loife-formez. Da svidaniya! *Popz off fer zaid action*
Amazing! Such creativity! :D

Anyone else?
Freddy

Delthion

* Delthion slits Russa's throat.

This is your blood.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

^Very.

Quote from: Delthion on February 24, 2018, 09:39:29 PM
* Delthion slits Russa's throat.

This is your blood.
You have a wonderful imagination, Del. :D *Pats Del's little head*

Anyone else?
Freddy

The Witessss

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM
:D Hello, students! I'm Russa, your lovable teacher. I look forward to teaching you many, many things. Please sit down and prepare to learn. The first person to sit down gets a cookie! :D

ooohh!! i'm here first! only 488 posts late!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

if yer don' know why yer here, ya nead a'ot o' lernin'.

The Skarzs

But why am I here? What is my purpose? Am I meant for something? Or am I just a tiny insignificant speck in the expanse of the universe? Is there other life out there? Is there an alien on a planet far beyond the reach of my thought bending his own mind to similar questions? Will I ever know?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

..hold that thought.. Teechah!! Oh Teechah!! Skarzee hav a questan!! oh Teechah!!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Witessss on March 06, 2019, 09:57:26 PM
ooohh!! i'm here first! only 488 posts late!
That's wonderful!  :D *Hands Wite a cookie*
Quote from: Tungro on March 06, 2019, 10:05:41 PM
The second person gets two cookies right?
Haha! :D Nope! *Hands Tungro a cookie*
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 06, 2019, 10:29:48 PM
why am i here
To learn! :D
Quote from: The Witessss on March 06, 2019, 10:47:43 PM
..hold that thought.. Teechah!! Oh Teechah!! Skarzee hav a questan!! oh Teechah!!
How wonderful! :D
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 06, 2019, 10:34:52 PM
But why am I here? What is my purpose? Am I meant for something? Or am I just a tiny insignificant speck in the expanse of the universe? Is there other life out there? Is there an alien on a planet far beyond the reach of my thought bending his own mind to similar questions? Will I ever know?
What an excellent question! :D *Pats Skarzs' little bald head* Unfortunately, I don't have an answer. :D Haha!

Alright, it's time to study history. Does anyone remember what we talked about yesterday?
Freddy