"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 19, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
*Puts covered bird cage on table and removes the cover*

This is a volturos dragon, one of the deadliest dragons in the known multiverse. They have this venom that kills you in fifteen seconds. Now, he doesn't really like being cooped up, so I'm just going to let him out.

*Opens cage*
:D What an odd little fellow! :D Thank you for showing him to us! :D

:D Children! Children! Quiet down, please! It is Rachel's turn now! :D Rachel, what do you have for us? :D

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 19, 2015, 08:23:38 PM
I have something to show.
Wonderful! You can go after Rachel! :D

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

*Jumps in slow motion in a attempt to catch Legs*

Noooooooooooooo!

*Legs sails past going at perfectly normal speed.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

*Catches and steps on Legs. Laughs and gives it to Sand.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 19, 2015, 09:03:04 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 19, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
*Puts covered bird cage on table and removes the cover*

This is a volturos dragon, one of the deadliest dragons in the known multiverse. They have this venom that kills you in fifteen seconds. Now, he doesn't really like being cooped up, so I'm just going to let him out.

*Opens cage*
:D What an odd little fellow! :D Thank you for showing him to us! :D

:D Children! Children! Quiet down, please! It is Rachel's turn now! :D Rachel, what do you have for us? :D

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 19, 2015, 08:23:38 PM
I have something to show.
Wonderful! You can go after Rachel! :D

*gets up from flaming table, followed by Hobbits*
These are Hobbits, they are my friends. They are very brave and courageous. But today they've come to help me burn the school down.
*Hobbits and I get out flaming torches and run round setting fire to everything*

Vilu Daskar

*Goes.* This is my Ax, I'll demonstrate how to use it. *Uses it on some passing Hobbits and Legs' body.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*the Hobbits have a protective bubble around them and so are unharmed*

Vilu Daskar

*Sees it doesn't work on the Hobbits. Finishes off Legs. Moves in to demonstrate on Russa.*

Vilu Daskar

*Continues to move toward Russa while wondering why the classroom is so big.*

LT Sandpaw

*I look upon the mangled body of Legs in horror, my eyes widen, and a frozen scream remains in my mouth. After a moment I turn on Vilu jabbing him in the chest.*

You have gone to far this time, now you will face defeat. I challenge you to a duel of honor, do you accept?

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

*I laugh shaking my head in a comedic outburst.*

Then you are a coward.

LT Sandpaw

A fitting way for such a noble creature like Legs to be remembered. Thank you Rachel. For taking the time to cremate Legs.

He will never be forgotten.

Vilu Daskar